Chapter 178

Chapter 178 Confronting Alex

Yuki makes sure Zima and the kids drive off. Gathering her things and getting into her own car. Driving into the woods going to Alex's house. She knew if anyone knew where Sara was. It was him. He knew everything. She also knew he really wasn't anyone's friend in this. He played all sides. Being your friend only if it suited him. It was just a chance she would have to take. She knew she could go to Kaname for help. That he would help her. Protect her and even do his best to save Zero. But now it wasn't his fight it was hers. She always put him in the middle of things. Making him have to save her. This time she wanted to do it on her own. Knowing if she kept him away it may save him as well. As Sara would want him to show up. So she could take him out. Yuki knew that Sara hated Kaname. This was all because he didn't want her. Because he wouldn't go along with her wants.

Yuki gets to Alex's house a few hours later. Hoping this gets her what she needs. She parks a bit away from his house. So she can look around and make sure no one was there before she entered. The place was dead. There wasn't a car or person for miles. It was a very remote place. She goes up to the door and knocks. Trying to do this in a nice way. Figuring he never was mean to her. Let's go with that.

"Yuki, what can I do for you?" Alex asks surprised to see her. "I know. Sara is back. I know she has Zero. Where is she?" Yuki asks. "I see she did it. " Alex answers. "So you did know she was going after him?" Yuki says. "Yes, she came here a while ago. Saying her spies saw Kaname at your house and at Zero's office. She didn't want him to wiggle his way back in. So Zero would pay the price. To send a reminder to you. She made me give her a drug that would settle him down. So she wouldn't get hurt." Alex answers. "That bitch just won't leave us alone. I did everything she wanted. I couldn't help him come to my house. You know how he is. I told him to stay away and he did. That should have been enough. This was her intention the whole time. She was never going to let us be in peace. I should have killed her when I had the chance." Yuki comments. "Yes, you should of. I am not sure how far she will go with Zero. She loves to torture people. She hates Kaname, but she doesn't like you either. You do need to remember you are the reason Kaname didn't want her. He loves you. He wants you as his Queen. Which only makes her hate you more. She was never going to let you go freely. She also knows that Zero is your true heart. That he is your weakness. So, of course, she will use him against you. She gets Kaname back with you. ANd you back with Zero." Alex Answers. "If she does anything to hurt him, I will kill her slowly. " Yuki states. "She wants you to go to her. You know that. Then Kaname will go after you. SHe will have the whole three of you there to take out at once. You need to play this right." Alex comments. "I need to know where she is." Yuki responds. "She went back to her Manor. She has dungeons in her cellar. She probably took Zero there. Whatever you do. Be Careful." Alex remarks. "I will. I need to get him home safe. It's my only concern. She thinks she can take Kaname out. It's not as easy as she thinks." Yuki answers. "True but she has had plenty of time to think about all this. To dwell on it." Alex replies. "So have I. Thank you for being honest with me. I will be leaving." Yuki says. Alex just looks at her. Knowing she is in for trouble.

Sara wasn't going to let any of them go without a fight. He did also know that Kaname was stronger then them all. It just would depend on who was thinking straight. He knew Yuki would take her out as well. Just with Zero being the bait. Yuki wouldn't be thinking about anything but saving him. Which would put her in danger. Alex knew that either way someone was going to get hurt. He was just glad it wasn't him. He warned Sara to stay away. Not to do this. She wouldnt listen. So now whatever happened to her, was her own doing. He also thought he moved so far away to get away from people. Yet they always seemed to fall on his doorstep. He would have to move farther out. To keep these damn people away. They were always putting him in the middle of there shit. Which he was getting tired of.