Chapter 186

Chapter 186 Calming down.

The morning comes, Kaname not getting much sleep at all. His mind still racing from everything that has happened yesterday. He knew he had to watch, how he acted. Going back to the normal non caring bastard. He always was. This wasn't doing anything good for him. Only making him think crazy thoughts. Feel crazy things. He needed to calm down. To gather himself together. To keep his true feeling to himself, like he always did in the past. Only Yuki could make him feel this way. Come undone at the seams without even trying. He knew he had to curb it.

He gets up, taking a long shower. Just taking in the hot water running down his very well toned body. Suding his body up. Rising it off. Then he gets dressed. Going downstairs for his morning coffee. Sitting at the table, like nothing took place. Keeping the facade he was used to playing.

"You look better today my Lord." Takuma says. "Thank you. Any word from Alex or Hanabusa?" Kaname asks. "No. I haven't heard from either of them. " Takuma admits. "I would like to talk to Hanabusa today. Please let him know to come to me. Alone." Kaname says. "I will tell him after breakfast. Its a shame about Kiryu. I know he wasn't one of your favorites, but he loved her." Takuma confesses. "I know. I really didn't see that coming. I thought he would have been fine. He was such a strong hunter. THen he had her. She would have saved him. All would have been well. There is nothing, we can do about it now. Just move on. She put herself in a deep sleep. She needs to come out of it." Kaname states. "You know she doesn't want that." Takuma answers. "I don't care what she wants. She needs to be here for her children." Kaname replies. "I would leave her sleep for a bit Kaname. Give her that. At least a few months. Let her rest. Come to terms with what took place. You know she will never forgive herself. She will blame herself for his death."Takuma comments. "Don't forget she will blame me. I guess you are right though. I will let her sleep for a while. Alex needs to make something to wake her anyway. I am just not going to let her waste away because of him. I have his ashes. I am sure she will want to bury him." Kaname states. "I don't see this going well when you wake her. She will need time. Patience. Do you have that Kaname?" Takuma asks. "Really? I have been putting up with this for two years. I can do it a bit longer if it gets me what I want. Like you said last night. He is no longer in my way. I don't have to worry about her going to him. Having sex with him. Or any more of his babies. Things will go back to normal in that department." Kaname says. "Will she wither away as she did before?" Tukama asks. "I am not sure. Its what I am worried about. If she goes back into that state. He isn't here to take her out. I still can't believe he is dead. I even gave him my blood." Kaname says shaking his head from side to side. Still very confused.

After breakfast, Kaname goes into his office. Sitting at his desk looking out the window. Hanabusa knocks on the door. "Come in." Kaname says. "You needed to speak to me?" Hanabusa asks. "Yes. What took place yesterday with Kiryu? Did you see him die?" Kaname asks. "To be honest, I have no clue. What happened to Kiryu. Alex didn't let me anywhere near him. He told me to take care of Yuki. That she needed me and now. So I stayed with her, healing her wound. He did everything to Kiryu. He just came in after a while and said he passed." Hanabusa states. "Did you see him at all?" Kaname asks. "Just when he came in. He was breathing and awake. He was saying Yuki." Hanabusa comments. "He told me. He was shot in the heart. How would he still be able to talk? Or be alive when he got here? Did you see the body in ashes?" Kaname states. "Yea I went into the room afterward. Hours later there were just ashes on the bed. Nothing else. " Do you think Alex is on the level?" Kaname asks. "To be honest I don't know. Why would he want Kiryu? Sara is dead. There really isn't any point." Hanabusa remarks. "True. Things just don't match up. Don't tell Alex much. If you see anything come to me. I just need him to wake Yuki. Then we can get rid of him. How is she?" Kaname asks. "Not well. It took a bit to heal the wound. She lost a lot of blood. She put herself in a deep sleep. It shut down her whole body. It's hard to work on someone who is in a death like state. She won't have his blood anymore. When she wakes, she will have to deal with that as well. " Hanabusa says. "We will deal with that when the time comes. Just watch over her. Don't leave her out of your site. Don't leave Alex alone with her. Make sure anything he gives her, is on the level. Do you hear me?" Kaname snaps. "Yes. I will make sure. I promise." Hanabusa answers.

Kaname thinking this doesn't sound right. There are holes in the story. At the moment all he really wanted was for Yuki to come back to him. He wanted her safe. He didn't trust Alex at all. Feeling he did work with Sara. He was a player. Going back in between them all. He wasn't to be trusted, he just needed the potion to wake her up. Before he got rid of him.