Chapter 137

Chapter 137 Shifted.

Zero lays there holding her tight. Just happy that she returned. He sees how beaten and wounded she is. Some things are taking a bit to heal even with his blood. Not to mention the hair that was torn out of her head. Zero doesn't know how she survived. He is just glad that she did. He lays there also thinking where is the dark one? "This surely isn't her? Something is really different about her. She didn't come home brasin and full of sexual desire."Zero thinks. Maybe she is just tired and needs to heal. We will see what happens when she is a bit better. Zero thinks to himself. Closing his eyes to rest. The worryment of her being taken still in his heart. How things could have turned out so differently. He was glad in a way she had a dark side. So she could handle this. He knew the Yuki from Cross couldn't. This must of been a hell of a fight.

In the morning he wakes up, Yuki still in his arms. "Babe I need to get up to talk to Kaname. How are you feeling today?"Zero asks. "A little better. My head still feels woozy. Don't stay too long with Kaname. I want to be with you." Yuki answers. "Of course. I promise. I will be back. I just need to know what's going on. If she is dead and everything is back to normal?" Zero states. "Ok." Yuki answers. Lifting herself up slowly kissing him on his lips.

Zero hurries downstairs to the office. Kaname sitting at his desk like always. "Come in" Kaname says. "Is she really dead? Is this over?"Zero asks. "Yes. it's over. Yuki killed her. Sara was in very bad condition when we got there. She was dying. She did turn to dust so its over. I never have seen anything like it. She was impaled by her own ribs. Yuki sure can find the creative ways of killing someone."Kaname states. "So it was the dark side of her?"Zero asks. "Yes for sure. There was no way she would have did that to Sara without her dark side. It was gruesome just like the Mayors. I had Serien clean everything up. Wipe prints away and try to clean up the mess in the room which was really hard to do. They tore it to shreds. How is Yuki doing?" Kaname asks. "She is doing better. She is pretty run down. There is a lot of bruising and wounds even after drinking from me. "Zero comments. "That doesn't surprise me. Sara never fought fair either. It will take Yuki a bit to recover but with your blood, she will. "Kaname says walking out of the office. Telling Zero to follow. "Serien found this at the scene. I am sure you will need it back. "Kaname states handing Zero his anti-vampire gun and a bullet case. "Yuki had this?" Zero asks. Yes. She shot her with it. Its what helped her win. It wounded her enough for Yuki to take her out. She went there prepared. Its what saved her life."Kaname remarks.

Yuki walking down the stairs slowly, seeing Kaname with the anti Vampire gun. Something in her triggers. She runs over to them standing in front of Zero. As if she is shielding him. "Kaname NO. Please. You can't take him away from me. I won't let you." Yuki Shouts. "My love, I had no intention on using this on him. Even if that does sound like a good idea."Kaname says. Zero giving him a dirty look. Yuki not able to hold herself up. Still weak. Holding onto the wall. "I know you Kaname. All you ever wanted to do was take him away from me. I won't let you!" Yuki growls. "I know you been through a lot. I think you need more rest. I have no intention of doing anything to Kiryu. I was just giving him back his gun. Afterall it does belong to him."Kaname answers. Zero holding on to Yuki's waist. Her trembling hard in his arms. "Yuki I am fine. Everything is ok. He really wasn't doing anything this time."Zero admits. "Are you sure? Are you ok?"Yuki asks. "Yes, I am fine. Let me take you upstairs. You need some rest. I think all of this has gotten to you."Zero comments. "I will talk to you later Zero."Kaname adds. Zero just nods. Taking Yuki and the gun. He picks Yuki up carrying up the stairs to there quarters.

"Yuki what is wrong? Why did you attack Kaname like that?" Zero asks. "Because I know him. He wants you away from me. He wants to hurt you. I can't let him." Yuki says. Still trembling. "Babe I know Kaname is a dick. I am the first to admit it but I believe he is over me being here. We both know its how it has to be. You have nothing to fear. I promise you."Zero remarks. "I hope so. I can't live without you Zero. You are what I want. The only real thing I care about. I would do anything for you."Yuki replies. "I know. I love you too. I just need to you to rest." Zero responds. "Stay with me please?" Yuki asks. "Sure." Zero replies laying down next to her. Seeing that the events that took place really did have an effect on her. Seeing she didn't come back the way she left with Kaname. That something was different. She was on the offense with him. Before she left things were getting better for them. It seemed now that it shifted again." What did Sara tell her?" Zero thought.