Chapter 172

Chapter 172 Working together.

Kaname leaves the townhouse but doesn't leave the city. He stays going into town and getting himself a room. Wanting to stop by Zero's office tomorrow to talk to him. To let him know what is going on. He would stay away for now from the house. Keeping his promise to Yuki. Making her feel safe. Like she is in control. He knew he had a lot to atone for. It would take her time to heal and forgive him for everything. Just at the same time. She was no angel. Getting him back with loving Zero. Making him be in their lives. If things could ever go back to the way it was at Cross?When she looked at him as the only man in the world. He wasn't sure. He knew. Zero would be the man she trusted and wanted for many reasons. Kaname did know that Zero and her relationship was different than theirs. Yet he still saw that she did lie to him. That she took a lot of his traits. He just hoped that in time things would get better. They would change. She would go to him and trust him. He knew it would take time. A lot of time even without what was taking place with Sara. She was just the icing on the cake.

The next morning, Kaname gets up bright an early. Not really liking or wanting to but knowing that Zero goes to work. Just like a normal everyday human. So he would have to go see him at his office. Not wanting Yuki to know anything that was going on. The less she knew the better. He gets up, having his morning coffee, taking his shower and getting ready. Making himself look perfect in every way. Not one thing out of place. Everything he put on, looking like new. No to mention the way he smelled. He gleamed.

He lets his driver drop him off at the association. Going up to Zero's office. "What do you want now? This isn't going to be a daily thing now is it?" Zero snaps. "No, I just wanted you to know. Its not all Yuki. She is for sure scared of Sara and working for her. To protect us. We need to stop her." Kaname states. "We will. We are keeping this from Yuki aren't we?" Zero says. "Yes. The less she knows the better. That way when she tells Sara she doesn't know. She won't be lying. We need to get her to come out. To come after us. Then we take care of her for good. So we don't have to deal with her anymore. ITs the only way. Even if Yuki doesn't want to talk to me still, at least it will be by her own accord. Not because she is being forced. Or that she is scared someone will be hurt." Kaname comments. "I agree. That means we will have to work together?" Zero says. "Yes. I am sure we can. When it comes to Yuki and our family. We seem to do well together to make sure they are ok. I am sure we can do that again. We need to put our differences aside. " Kaname remarks. "I can do that. I think together, we can do more harm. I know Sara is going to come after one of us." Zero states. "Its going to be you. You will hurt Yuki the most. She will want to make an example of you. For Yuki not doing as she is told. So you need to be aware and on the lookout." Kaname states. "I will. You do know by not telling Yuki anything. She is going to be hurt by this." Zero replies. "I know. Its just better that way. We will tell her afterward. She Does that to us a lot." Kaname Chuckles. "I hate to admit it, but your right. Alright you have a deal." Zero says. As both men shake on it. Knowing that what lies ahead can get one or both killed. It was just something they had to do. Or always live with the fear she will come after them. Sara wasn't going to stay away for long. It wasn't her thing. Since when would she keep her word. This way they got to her first.

Zero sat at his office desk for hours. Just knowing this could rip his family apart. It would be a big lie. He knew Yuki loved him. Even though the other night he asked when she said it. He knew it was true. He felt the same about her. He always did. Now it would just be put to the test.