Chapter 46

Comments please

Chapter 46 Wedding

When Zero and Kaname arrive, there are tons of people. Standing around waiting for there arrival. People taking pictures, Snapping away as if Zero was a famous singer. Or actor. Trying to keep his composer. He just walks into the Ballroom. The ballroom is filled with gems, hanging from the ceiling mixed with  White roses and lights. Tall centerpieces with white Roses, and baby breath at each table. White tablecloths with lavender trim to match Zero's eyes. Matching seat cover in the warm lavender. The place also smells of lavender, since Zero uses it in his bath gel. Yuki added it to the theme. As it brought back memories of when they lived at Cross. Everything here had a special memory attached to it. He saw that the wedding was designed just for him and her. To match their relationship. Candles on the tables added a warm glow. Everything was perfect. Not to mention very expensive.

Zero and Kaname head to the room. Where they will be married. There is an Archway covered in Lights white roses and lavender. Kaname and Zero just stand there in front of there four hundred guests. Sitting in front of them. The place was packed. Everyone wanted to see The Lord and Lady Kuran take on the Vampire Hunter. The guests were a mix of both Hunters and Vampires. Kaien also the one marrying them. Being his silly self-crying every chance he got. But then at times being serious as hell. Making sure everything was just right. It was just his way. Zero knew it, and as annoying as Kaien was. It was nice having someone he knew there. His own family member. It was better than nothing.

After a while, the music starts to play and little Ai comes down the aisle. Throwing white rose petals. Kaname and Zero just smiling at the little girl. Who goes and stands in between both men when she is done.

Yuki is standing there waiting to walk down the aisle. Both men turn around and look down the aisle to see her. Both taken back by her beauty. Both happy. She is there's. As she walks down the aisle her beading from her dress and crown shinning like diamonds. Both men just can't take their eyes off of her. Neither can the crowd. She looks incredible. The glow from the child, making her look even prettier. This pregnancy agreed with her. Yuki couldn't take her eyes off of Zero. Her excitement shining through. In a short time. He would finally be hers. 

 When she gets to both men, Each of them takes her hand. Standing side by side. Kaien says the vows and they repeat it. Everyone just staring. Pictures being taken by all.

After the vows, Yuki kisses both of her husbands. Having to kiss Kaname first, since he is her first husband. Then kisses Zero. Zero gives Kaname a glare but tries not to make anyone else see it. Yuki takes his hand and the whole three of them walk down the aisle together.

They walk into the Ballroom where dinner is going to be served. The whole three of them sit down at a long table. Filled with wine glasses and good. Flowers and candles also fill the table. The waiter bringing their dinner. They eat there steak tenderloin and mash potatoes being served. Zero not really having an appetite for what is coming next. He just sits there as everyone comes up to him. Telling him congratulations. Yuki holding his hand staying as close to him as she can. He can't wait for this all to be over. The dread sitting in his stomach. The ache in his heart.