Chapter 109

Chapter 109 inner turmoil

The next day when Zero goes to work, Yuki heads to Kaname's office. Knowing that she needs to talk to him. Even though its hard to be around him. The quilt inside is eating away. A lot of her human side was back. Fighting with everything that has happened. Yet her dark side was still peeking through when needed. They were joining. Which scared Yuki even more. If they did would she let go? All she could think about was hurting Zero.

She goes to his office knocking on the door and walking in. "My Love." Kaname says. Getting up and walking towards her. Giving her a tender kiss. She knows not to pull back. It would defeat her purpose. "Kaname I need to talk to you. " Yuki says. "I am so glad. I wasn't sure if you were ok or not. You have been so distant since the other night. Its all I could think about. Being that close to you. I just hoped you didn't regret it." Kaname states. "It was very nice. I did want it more than anything at the time. Just now I am a bit confused." Yuki admits. "It's because of Kiryu? Isn't it?" Kaname asks. "Yes but not entirely. I am dealing with a lot right now. I don't need things to be more complicated then they are. What I wanted to talk to you about is the fingerprints. If Zero gets the prints back. They will be mine. He will know I did it. Even though you said you did." Yuki states with a worried face. "My love, do you really think I would do that to you? I haven't become what I am, being foolish. I had Serien replace the photo as soon as we left. The original is in the safe. The one Kiryu found has no prints. He can test it all he wants." Kaname admits. "Then why reveal you did it?" Yuki asks. "So he wouldn't think you did. I don't care what he thinks about me. We dislike each other. That's fine with me. I just know you do care. You don't want him to see your true dark side. I also see you are right. He wouldn't except it that easy. I do have to say though. If you keep going this route, Your marriage with him. Will wind up like ours. Kaname states.

"I know. I saw that as well. I also came and went with him finding out. Letting him find the prints. I am just not sure what to do." Yuki states. "I think it might be too much for him to know you did this. You may want to start out with smaller things. To let him know what you are my dear." Kaname says with a chuckle. "I Think your right. Thank you. I also wanted to let you. That we will be leaving the Manor." Yuki comments. "Yuki, Please. We have come so far. Don't let the other night ruin. What was supposed to bring us closer." Kaname states. "It did. I just can't let him see that. It would kill him. I know he knows it will happen. But him thinking it is better. Keep him in his dreamland. Where everything is perfect. Let him have that for once! Will you?!" Yuki cries. "As you wish. I am not letting you take Ai. It's too dangerous."Kaname reveals. "Fine, I was going to tell you the same. I feel its better if she stays at the manor. She is a true Kuran. It's right for her to be here. I will take Zero and Ren back to our own home. Please don't visit. I will come to you. To see Ai." Yuki states. Kaname totally caught off guard. He thought he could have held Ai over her head. It just didn't work. She didn't care. The dark Yuki was there. Not even caring about her daughter. Just wanting to get what she wanted. Which was still Zero and protecting him. That burned Kaname deep inside. He just wouldn't show it. Not this time.

"What about us?" Kaname asks. "I will see you when I visit." Yuki answers. "That isn't answering my question. Why are you pushing me away? You told me your self you wanted me the other night. I felt it. It was incredible. Don't do this." Kaname remarks. "I am not pushing you away. I need time to think. Time to get myself together." Yuki states. Touching his hand and walking out the door.

Wasting more time, knowing they are closer now then they have been. Not really wanting to ruin that but at the same time. Feeling like she is going behind Zero's back. The fight within her pulling her into. Not really wanting to hurt either of them at this moment. Just really needing time. Feeling that moving out with help with that. It would give them space and make Zero happy. She knew even if she did see Kaname in the way she saw him the other night. It was better to keep it separate. Not letting Zero see any of it. Just as he requested. Still not sure in a way if she should let what happened the other night even happen again. To keep Zero happy, she just let her daughter behind. No matter how she turned someone always got hurt.