Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Control

The next day, Kaname leaves again for work. Going away for another week. Feeling that maybe it was good thing. Since it was getting harder to watch these two. It only hurt him, and he knew. Zero wasn't leaving anytime soon. Once they would mate. He was here for the long haul. That drove him insane to even think about. Sharing her, with him for his whole life. He could let go. But that would lead to so many problems. He knows once she would leave him and people would find out. They would talk. It would be the biggest thing that happened in centuries. Then Zero being a Level D Vampire hunter. Would seal the deal. They would go after him and her for being with him. Making sure they would get revenge for the purebloods. The Association not being any better than the Vampire Assassins. It would only lead to bloodshed. One where Yuki would be stuck in the middle. Not to mention if They would kill Zero. It would kill her. He would lose her for good. She would never come back from that. Knowing it was all her fault. So Kaname would keep things like they are. Hoping Nothing major would happen to rattle the boat even more then it already was. She would have her playful puppy. That she could play with anytime she wanted. That made her so happy. It would keep her tame and under control. At least for now. Kaname Thought.

Zero and Yuki get up, Heading downstairs for breakfast. Knowing that Kaname left and they are alone. Which makes them feel good. It is more comfortable when he isn't around. Even though they still have Takuma eyeing everything they do. They both knew. He was his spy. Hanabusa was there but in his own world. He was too busy working in the lab. Doing his own thing. To really even care what they did. He didn't really like the Idea of Zero being there with Yuki. Since she was Kaname's wife. But if Kaname didn't say anything Then he figured it was alright.

It's a nice fall day and they take Ai outside to play on the swings. Pushing her up and down. Yuki sits on one and Zero pushes her as well. They have a fun time all afternoon playing outside. Even raking some leaves and playing with them. Making Ai have a good time. When they come in its Nap time for Ai.

"Yuki, Tonight I would like if you came to my quarters instead. I would like to cook you dinner." Zero states. "I would love that. I use to love when you cooked back at cross." Yuki replies. "Good. Be there at six." Zero comments. "We have a date," Yuki replies. With a big smile.

 Zero goes to his room and starts cooking. Also getting the table ready with the fancy dinnerware he found in his cabinets. He prepares the food. Then himself. Taking his shower and getting dressed.

When Six rolls around Yuki walks down the hall and knocks on Zero's door. "Come in," Zero says answering the door. 

Yuki wearing a red short tight dress with heels. Looking and smelling great. Zero wearing his birthday outfit Yuki bought for him. The dark wash jeans grey sweater and light as air socks. 

"I see you like the socks." Yuki laughs. "Yes. They are my fave." Zero replies. "Come have a seat," Zero adds taking her over to the glass table and wrought iron chairs. "Thank you. Everything smells wonderful." Yuki says. "Its Roman Noodles with chicken and veggies. Like I use to cook for us at Cross." Zero states. "Oh, my favorite," Yuki says. As she gets her chopsticks and starts eating. "It's delicious Zero," Yuki says. "Thank you." Zero replies.

 Watching her eat. Just taking in her scent. They sit there and eat. Talking about general things. Just being together. When they are done. Yuki helps Zero with the dishes. Just like she used to, at Cross. A lot of memories being brought up tonight as they were together. When they are done with the dishes. Zero grabs Yuki's hand. Taking her into his bedroom. The Fireplace on. Warming the whole room.

Yuki just looks into Zero's eyes as he sits her on the king size bed. 

"I want to be with you forever Yuki. I want you to claim me. As they keep saying." Zero states. "Zero I want you more than anything. But if we are going to do this. You need to listen to me." Yuki answers. "OK." Zero replies. "I won't be able to do, what I really want to you the first time. I will need you to do everything. So, I can control myself. I don't want to do anything to harm you. So, I am going to make you be in control. I want you to tie my hands. So, I can't touch you. YOu only untie me after you are done. Fully Done. Not before. Do you hear me?" Yuki states. "Yes. I am not afraid of you." Zero remarks. "I know your not, But I am of myself. It's for our safety. Do you have something to tie me up with?" Yuki asks."I guess. My tie? Will that works?" Zero asks. "It Should. Tie it tightly. " Yuki states.

Zero just looking at her. First, he turns her around and unzips the red dress. Placing kisses on her neck. Down to her shoulder and then her back. Yuki giving out light moans of approval. He turns her around, Kissing her breasts and he takes each one of them into his mouth. Sucking and licking them. Giving each of them the same treatment. He lightly grabs her hands. Moving Yuki to the bed laying her down flat. Putting her arms above her head. He ties His red tie around both hands. Making a tight knot. Which actually turns him on more. Her laying in his bed in just her red bra and lace panty. He puts himself on top of her. Using each of his arms to hold him up. As he kisses and licks her stomach. Moving down to her inner thigh. He lightly removes her red lace panty. Rubbing his hand over her mound. Making her push herself into his hand. He slides his hand around her lips. Spreading them. Feeling her wetness. He slides a finger in. Letting her moan louder. and grip the sheets. He slides his finger in and out of her. SLowly. Teasing her. Then pushes it in and out a little faster. As he kisses her breasts. Working his way up to her neck. Where his eyes turn crimson and he needs her blood.

He feels himself coming undone. The chocking in his throat. The same feeling he felt back at Cross. She nods as she knows what he needs. He licks and kisses her neck as he sinks his fangs into her. Drinking greedily. Tasting what he needs so badly. The rich thick blood he desires. Yuki is trying her best to control every ounce of herself. Her body moving against his. Her hands tied but gripping and ripping at the sheets. His erection poking at her entrance as he drinks from her neck. He moves himself closer to her. Rubbing it up against her outer lips. Teasing her. When he is done drinking he licks her neck. Sliding his hard large erection into her. Making her scream out his name. Tearing at the sheets. As he slides in and out of her warm tight core. He feels the vampire take over him. As he can't be gentle anymore. He slides her body over, Letting her legs hang off the bed. Her bottom up. Head down. And he starts ramming his erection into her hot wet core. In and out. Holding on her Thighs. PUshing himself up into her, then back out. SHe equals his thrusts. As she pushes herself back into him. Getting as rough as he is. The sound of body's slapping in the quiet. Her nails going through the mattress digging into to it. To control herself. But he is just as rough or more so then she would be. So she isn't holding back too much. She just rams into him. Until her body starts to shudder. Her core wrapping tightly around him. The feeling makes him lose Control and let's go right inside her. His seed warming her whole core. Once he does that. Yuki's control is now under control. His seed was the last of the bonding. She now knows he is her's. Her body calms

Zero falling onto the bed right next to her. Not knowing where any of that came from. Its so not like him to be that rough or to act that way. He just knows. He couldn't control himself. He let totally go. And it felt great. He rolls over to Yuki kissing her back as her breathing calms down. He unties her hands. Which now have Red Lines deep in her wrists.

She moves over to him. Putting her head on his chest. Kissing him. 

"You are now mine," Yuki says. "And you mine." Zero replies, with a smile. "I can now show you. What I want to do to you. I don't have to worry anymore." Yuki says

. Now sitting on top of Zero. Kissing his lips. Tugging at his bottom lip. Then kissing it. She kisses down his neck, Kissing every detail of his tattoo. Licking and sucking lightly. Working her way down to his chest. Sucking on each of his nipples and then kissing them. Kissing down his belly, to his shaft that she takes into her hand. Rubbing up and down. Her touch gets him hard in an instant. As she licks the underside of his shaft. Sending shivers down his spine. She then licks his head taking it into her mouth. Sucking all the way down. Going up and down. Zero feels like he has gone to heaven. He doesn't even know what to think. Or how to. His brain is in overdrive. All he does think. Is not to let go yet. Which gets harder with each suck. She makes him all wet, from top to base. Then she slides her core down over the top of him. Sliding on him slowly. The feeling taking Zero to new heights. His hands go to her breasts and her ass. Feeling every part of her. As she slides gently up and down on him. Kissing his lips. He grabs her ass helping her go up and down. Now making it faster and harder. Kissing passionately at the same time. Till they both Climax together. Shooting another round of his seed inside her. Each time. Her body gets calmer. It knows That Zero is now hers.