Chapter 171 Conversation

Chapter 171 conversation

As the day goes on, Yuki comes home from running some errands. She hands both children to Zima to take upstairs to clean up for dinner. As she heads to the kitchen. She recognizes a scent. One she hasn't smelt for at least six months. "I figured you had something to do with Zero's outburst last night." Yuki says even before entering the kitchen. "I see your senses are still sharp." Kaname replies. "What do you want? You shouldn't be here." Yuki says. "Why? Who really cares if i am here? Your darling Zero can handle it." Kaname remarks. " What do you want Kaname? I have made it so we don't need to see each other." Yuki snaps. "So, I have seen. What are you hiding? I know that most of that charade was an act. I know Sara didn't poison you. I knew it from when you never let out the real reason you started to hate me. The reason you hated Ai." Kaname comments. "I didn't feel it was something to shout out. I didn't think you would want everyone to know that about you. Its bad enough they already know what an evil prick you are." Yuki snaps. "My, My. A little Testy? Did i hit a nerve?" Kaname gloats. "You always hit a nerve. Its what you do best. I can just tell what you did. Your dear watchdog Takuma knows. He knows everything. He just sits by and lets you do anything you want. No matter how cruel." Yuki hisses. "Now, I see. That's why you wanted to kill him. That wasn't part of Sara's plan, was it? That was your own doing. You are my wife. What happens to us, isn't any of his business. He shouldn't get in it." Kaname states. "Not even when your being raped over and over again? Did you really think that would make me forget him?" Yuki says looking at him with daggers in her eyes.

"Look. I know I was wrong. I know I shouldn't have pushed myself on you. I just wanted you to forget him. I didn't know it would bring out a deep dark side in you." Kaname replies. "You got more than you bargained for. She was there to protect me in my darkest hour." Yuki snaps. "Was it that bad to lay with me? There was a time you wanted it so badly."Kaname responds. "I told you no. I wasn't ready. My mind was everywhere. I needed space. You wouldn't stop. You pushed me onto the bed and raped me. You held me there for days raping me over and over. Just so you could get me pregnant. That's not a way to make me want you. TO want your child. I was still the girl from cross then. After you did that the dark side came. She helped me. She made me stronger. She also made my desire for Zero grow. That I couldn't handle it. Then I was coming after you. I was more than you could handle then." Yuki growls. "I could handle anything you throw at me. I am sorry she had to come out that way. I am sorry for a lot of things. You wouldn't even look at Ai for the longest time." Kaname admits. "I hated her. She made me stuck to you. She was what came out of those days of hell." Yuki says. "I wasn't rough with you. I didn't hurt you. I made love to you. I wanted to show you how much I loved and desired you."Kaname answers. " Not that way! Not pushing yourself on me. You wouldn't let me leave the bed. You laid on me so I couldn't get up. There is no sense in reliving this. It's not fixing anything." Yuki replies. "You don't want Kiryu to know?" Kaname asks. "Why? Would it change anything? Would it make it go away? Would the dark half leave? NO. So why bother? Just another thing to look at me like a victim of yours. " Yuki says harshly. "It would let him know why the dark side really came out. Why the dark half is so obsessed with sex." Kaname states. "It doesn't matter. What does is, I want you to stop digging around. I want you to leave Zero alone. He doesn't need to dig either. You need to stay away from me and this house." Yuki comments

"I know she is alive Yuki. You don't have to be afraid. I can handle myself." Kaname says. "I don't know what you think you know. You just need to stop. Things are good. If you stay away they will stay that way."Yuki answers. "Do you really not want me in your life? Is that all Sara? Or you?"Kaname asks. "Either way maybe it's for the best. We just seem to bring out the worse in the other." Yuki responds. "Is that because you can't trust yourself around me? Little Zero won't let you out to play?" Kaname chuckles. "I am glad you find this amusing. Is it so bad I want to live a normal life? I want to sleep with one person. Have a family?" Yuki states. "No, not at all. But is that what you really want? Aren't you going to get bored? Zero already did and he is the normal one out of us all. What happens when your sexual appetite acts up. When it wants more than the regular married life sex with Loverboy. He can't handle the real dark side only too a degree. Even he got hot letting me watch. You were willing to let me in, little by little.Then you stopped." Kaname replies. "That was before. I see I was wrong. Kaname please if you love me as you say. You won't come back here." Yuki asks. "Only if you answer a question. Do you still have any feelings for me? Did you really want me dead?" Kaname asks. Yuki looking into his dark brown eyes. The ones she would stare into years ago and melt. If he only knew the truth. Could she lie? Or would it be written all over her?

"Kaname a part of me will always love you. I just need you to do to what I ask."Yuki says. Telling the truth. Kaname sees she is for real. "What about killing me?" Kaname asks. "If I wanted you dead you fool. You would be." Yuki answers. "Kaname nods. Knowing Sara is behind this. She is holding all of them over Yuki's head. This isn't to push him away because of hatred. It's pushing him away to save him. "I understand. I will be leaving now. I won't come back. Just please let Ai keep on visiting." Kaname says. "I promise you. I will." Yuki says in return.

Kaname leaves out the back way. The way he entered. Having a slight calm over him. Just knowing, its not all Yuki. That even though they have gone through a lot. She did still care. He did wish he didn't push himself on her. Knowing that was a big part of her not wanting to be with him. That for years it even pushed her away from there daughter. He couldn't go back in time and fix any of it. Just hope that in the future they would come together again. Just this time he would do better.