Chapter 30

Review Please Yuki being her real self now :)

Chapter 30 Revealing.

After her talk with Kaname, Yuki goes upstairs to Zero's bedroom. Zero smells. Kaname's Scent all over her. Which makes his jealousy come out. Pinning her to the wall soon as she walks in. 

"Why is his scent all over you?" Zero asks. While pushing himself up against her. "Well, I see the jealousy side has come out. I was just talking to him. I told him about Thanksgiving." Yuki states. "I don't want him touching you. In any way." Zero growls. Kissing her letting go of her arms that wrap around him. Ripping at her clothes. "Your mine. Only Mine! I am not sharing you with him. I don't care what he says or wants." Zero snaps. 

Placing her on the bed. Ravishing her. Yuki doesn't seem to mind. It only makes her hotter to know. That he cares as much as she does. That the possessive controlling part of the bond is coming out. She knows that the deal is sealed. Not only for herself but for Zero too. He makes love to her. Slowly, teasing her. Making her want him. More and more. Zero didn't even know, he had this in him. Seeing his vampire nature more and more lately. He wasn't too happy about that. But there wasn't much he could do. He couldn't help. How he felt about her. He wanted her in every way he could have her. Not wanting Kaname to touch or even go near her. He was always jealous of him. This wasn't new. The thought that Kaname had her first bothered Zero to no end. There just wasn't anything he could do about it. But make her forget he even existed.

Takuma goes to see Kaname. Seeing he is pretty pissed off.

 "What's the matter Kaname?" Takuma asks. "She did it. On purpose. You were right. The only thing is. How did she know exactly what to do? There isn't anyone here for her to talk to. Kiryu is in the dark. So how did she do it?" Kaname asks. "I am not sure. She is wiser then, we think she is." Takuma says. "She never leaves this house. She was always locked up in her room before he came here. Has she gone anywhere since he was here?" Kaname asks. "She took him shopping and to the costume shop. That's all I know. He would have noticed if she talked to someone. OR got something. Wouldn't he?" Takuma asks. "I am not sure. We need to talk to the driver. Ask him, if she stopped anywhere else. Talked to anyone. She has this whole thing planned out. I am not sure about how long. I just know. How her pieces are in place. She just doesn't seem to realize. How dangerous she is playing."Kaname remarks. "She doesn't have to worry about that. She knows you will pick up the pieces and shield her. Its what she is counting on." Takuma comments. "Yes. But there is the only certain amount of shielding I can do. How about if I didn't? If I would let him hang out to dry? Not caring what would happen to her?" Kaname snaps. "She knows you won't do that to her. She knows the hold she has on you. Now she has the same hold on Kiryu. Wonder what he will say when he finds out?" Takuma states. "He can't be totally in the dark. Knowing her she will figure out a way to make him love the idea. Not even caring that she went over his head." Kaname states. "Did you ever think. His bond with her is strong. He may be after the same thing. Just to make sure she is his. You know how it gets. He just doesn't know the rest yet. " Takuma comments. "Well, he will. She can't hide this forever." Kaname admits.

Takuma goes to talk to the driver. Which doesn't really give him much information. He just tells him that they went shopping, and then to the costume shop. The only person. She was with was Zero. Not stopping anywhere else along the way. Or talking to anyone. Which leaves Takuma thinking. The only other time, she wasn't here was when she ran away. She was gone for a long time. Which gave her plenty of time to go and do whatever she wanted. She didn't use the driver. She did get all the way to the tombs. Which were thirty minutes away by car. How did she get there? The more he thought about this. The more he knew Yuki wasn't as naive and innocent at all. She knew just what she wants to do. He went to the garage to check on the vehicles. None where touched. Not to mention they didn't see any of the tombs. When they picked Yuki up. Takuma gets into the car. Letting the driver take him to the tombs. When he goes into the tomb, where Yuki was found. Looking around. At first glance, everything looks normal. Nothing is out of place. There is a small bottle of water and plastic wrap on the floor. Where Yuki had her lunch. The wrapper has no name. Where Takuma could find where she went. She peeled that off. As he is walking out the door, he sees a brick that looks loose. He goes over and touches it. Seeing it is Loose. He takes it out of the wall to find three books shoved inside. Books on blood bonds, How not to hurt your loved one. Takuma now knows. Where she got the idea and how to perform it. Where she got the books are still a mystery to him. But now he sees how she controlled herself. Also seeing that she was here at the tombs more than once. Just how and when. He wasn't sure. He just knew. He needed to tell Kaname.

"Kaname I found these in the tomb. She shoved them behind a loose brick." Takuma reveals. "Well, isn't she getting a little too smart for her own good. Where did she get them?" Kaname asks. "I am not sure. I don't know. How she got there either. I just know. She has been there before. More than once. It seems to be her hideout."Takama admits. "Well, Well. We know she didn't take a car. It's a long walk. She would get tired. She took her familiar. SHe learned how. Stuck in the room all that time. I bet she practiced. How many times did she leave this house and we didn't know. She has more tricks up her sleeve than I thought. Wicked little girl. Isn't she?" Kaname grins. "The games you two play. Need to stop. She is going to get better at them. Then you. Beat you at your own game. Kaname. You're underestimating her. Which isn't good. Or smart." Takuma states. " I think your right. She might have the advantage now. But she won't in a few months when her secret is out. And she needs me." Kaname smirks.