Chapter 125

Review Please.

Chapter 125 Phone call.

As the time goes on, Kaname misses Yuki even more. Wanting to see her. Knowing that her feelings were there. She was just protecting Zero as always. He knew the one thing he could use to get her to the Manor. Ai. For her, Yuki would come. He figured. He would make it be that she would want to come to the Manor. Just hoping it would work.

One day at the townhouse the phone rings."Hello." Yuki says. "Hello, my love."Kaname replies. "What can I do for you Kaname?" Yuki response. "Its been a while since you been back at the Manor. I was thinking that. You Zero and Ren could come for dinner. Spend some time with Ai. Have a family dinner together." Kaname states. "That would be nice. I need to ask Zero first and I will get back to you." Yuki replies. " Cant you make your own decisions?" Kaname asks. "Of course. But when it comes to you, I have to tread lightly. You are not one of his favorite people." Yuki states. "Still letting him run your life. I see. This would be for your daughter, yet he comes first. You do know that bothers me Yuki. Very much. I never thought you would give up Ai for him."Kaname huffs. "I love her, but I can never let him go. How he feels means a lot to me. I don't want to do what you did to me. To him. I am trying to make things work. Trying to give him what he wants and needs." Yuki answers. "At what cost? Losing your child? Losing who you really are inside? How much longer do you think you can contain her. You know in time she will come back. The last time, You showed how you really feel about me. How long can you stop it?" Kaname states. "As long as i can. I will do anything for him. I will admit that i do still care for you. But he holds my heart." Yuki announces. "I guess, i should be happy with you still caring about me. It will have to do for now. I still don't see what makes him so damn special to you. I guess you just like to fix broken wings."Kaname replies. "I am just as broken as he is. We fix each other." Yuki states. Hanging up the phone.

When Yuki gets off the phone, she doesn't know how Zero will react to going to this dinner. She knows. He wasn't very happy about what took place the last time she was at the Manor. He saw her feelings were reappearing. Which made him, a bit upset. He was hoping they would go away for good. Not grow or reappear. Since then though she kept things calm with staying away from Kaname and the Manor. Yet again doing anything to appease Zero. She knew Kaname was right in a way. For how long could this go on? She was always fighting her true nature. Always putting her real wants on the back burner to make Zero happy. In a way, it was just like being with Kaname. They both controlled her. Just in a different manner. Just Zero had his hooks into her good. Being able to even control the dark side of her at times. Its what kept things peaceful for this long.

When Zero comes home from work. Yuki is fixing the dinner table. A little scared to even ask. "Zero your home." Yuki says kissing him on cheek." Yes, babe im home. How was your day?"Zero asks. Sitting down to dinner. "It was interesting. What about yours?" Yuki replies. "It was good. What do you mean interesting?" Zero asks. "I got a call from Kaname." Yuki responds. "Oh, Great. What did he want?" Zero asks. "He wanted us to go over for a family dinner. So we can spend time with Ai. I told him. I had to ask you first." Yuki says eating her dinner. "Hmm. Is this something you want to do?" Zero asks. "I wouldn't mind. It would be nice to all be together for Ai. But if you don't want to. Then I will tell him no." Yuki replies. Zero just sits quietly for a few minutes. Going over it in his mind. Knowing that even though he truly doesn't want to go. It's not fair to her. He is hurting her and Ai. Plus he would be there so it wouldn't be so bad. "I guess it should be fine. Tell him we will be there." Zero comments. "Really Zero?" Yuki answers happily. "Yes. I know it would mean a lot to you and Ai. I think we should be able to have a dinner together. Without killing each other." Zero answers. "Thank you." Yuki replies. Smiling from ear to ear.

Zero knows he made her happy. He hated to take her child away from her. He saw in the past how that hurt. Yet to have him, She would sacrifice. It was the one thing he wished he could change.

The next day Yuki calls up Kaname. "Hello, my love. So what is your answer?" Kaname asks. "We will be there." Yuki comments. "That's great. Zero stopped being an ass for a second. I am glad to see it." Kaname responds. "Really? Do you have to? I don't want you to make a scene when we are there. I want this to be a nice dinner." Yuki states. "It will be. You do know it's not fair that he is keeping you away from your child. Because of me. Or any reason."Kaname says bluntly. "Zero isn't keeping me away. I am. "Yuki answers. "Keep telling yourself that." Kaname replies. "We will see you this weekend." Yuki replies. Hanging up the phone.

Yuki didn't want to give into Kaname. She knew it wasn't fair. She also knew it wasn't fair for Zero to live this life. That she threw him into this. Not even knowing what he was getting himself into. She was so into having him she would have done anything. Now he is paying for it. She knew what she did was wrong. So to try to fix it. She did this. Just in a way it wasn't fixing anything. Just making this worse for them all. She knew when her dark side would come out. Truly out. No one would be safe. That sooner or later she wouldn't be able to rail it in. She was doomed no matter which way she went.