Chapter 145

Chapter 145 Blood.

Kaname goes into his office going straight to his phone. "Kaien, Have you seen Yuki?" Kaname asks. "No, I haven't. I haven't seen her in a while. Is anything wrong?" Kaien asks. Kaname not wanting to give any of this away. Tries to watch the words he is going to use. "No, Not really. She just left the manor to run some earns. I thought she might stop by. Please keep an eye out. If you spot her. Please call me and let me know. She didn't take her Cell phone with her. You know how I worry about her."Kaname states. "Of Course. If I see her I will let you know. I wish she would come and see me. Zero also for that matter. Maybe we can have dinner one of these days. All of us." Kaien says. "That would be very nice. I will let the others know. Thank you for your time."Kaname says hanging up the phone. Not sure if asking him any of that was a good idea or not. Even though he trusted him, he didn't want him to know this. It just leads back to how bad Kaname truly was to Yuki. He didn't need anything more pointing that out. Kaname wanted to keep certain things hidden. Only people in the Manor truly knew what took place years ago. That was enough for him. He didn't need anymore to know.

While Kaname is sitting at his Desk. Rethinking what he just did. He smells blood. He knows it's not Yuki's but it is someones in the house. He also knows it's not Kiryu's. Kaname gets out of his chair. Going to go see what is going on.

Back in the dining room, Yuki is pinning Takuma to the wall. "My Dearest Takuma, Is something wrong? You look a little peaked." Yuki laughs in an evil tone. "No my queen. I just am not sure what has come over you. Are you ok?" Takuma asks. "Yes, I am just a little thirsty." Yuki says Rebiting the same wound she just gave him a few minutes ago. Takuma not able to get out of her grasps. Not able to deny her anything she wants. She is a pureblood. He has to do whatever she asks. Not able to fight his way out of this. She could drink him whole and he couldn't do a thing about it.

Kaname walking into the dining room. Witnessing Yuki pinning Takuma to the wall, drinking from his neck. Draining him in front of Kaname. "Yuki let go of him! Stop that."Kaname yells. Yuki just turns around, looking at Kaname with Red glowing eyes. He sees the beast in her appearance. She just growls at him. "What do you want.? Why is it? You always have to take my fun away?" Yuki hisses. "Yuki what is wrong with you? Leave him alone. You know better than this."Kaname says. "Why not drink from him? He has always been your loyal servant. Doing anything you say. Anything you want. Lord Kaname this, Lord Kaname that. I thought he could finally offer something I needed." Yuki howls. "I don't know what came over you, Just drop him."Kaname states. Yuki throws Takuma's weak body over to Kaname. "Oh here is your pet! Fix him. So he can go back to feeding you info. Back to doing anything you say or need. His sad exitance is just to serve you!"Yuki states.

Zero walking into the room Just looking at Kaname holding Takuma. Yuki standing there with her mouth full of blood. "Yuki what happened?" Zero asks. "Zero!" Yuki says running into his arms. wiping her mouth on her sleeve. Her eyes turn normal and so does the way she acts. Kaname seeing her do a full 180 right in front of him. Seeing how she just curbed her dark half. Not wanting Zero to see.

" Zero, your here." Yuki says. "Yes, babe. I never left. What happened to Takuma?" "Zero asks. Yuki just passing out in his arms. Not giving any answers. Now not conscious. "What is going on Kaname?" Zero asks. "Our wife went on a biting spree. Like she did years ago. Except for this time she wasn't as careful. Its like she had it out for Takuma. Doing it on purpose."Kaname states. Holding Takuma in his arms. "He needs blood." Zero says. "I know. I am going to take him to the lab. Put her to bed and get there yourself. Alex needs to make a tablet for her and fast. Before she bites everyone in here. Which isn't a problem except for it looks like she wanted to drain him, and would have if I didn't interrupt. Not to mention she never left Manor Zero. She hid somewhere. Until it was the right time to strike him. You need to watch her carefully."Kaname comments. "We were both there. She took off and neither of us saw her. You know she is good at this."Zero answers. "Yes. I know all too well her games. I will meet you at the lab." Kaname replies.