Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Getting ready

It's the day of the wedding. Yuki spent the night in her own Quarters. Not seeing Zero until there wedding ceremony. Tons of people coming through. Just to help get them dressed. Each of them, had at least three people taking care of there needs. It was kind of ridiculous. But that was Kaname. Mr. Fancy pants. Has to have everything his own way. Zero thought. Zero more nervous than ever. Putting on his black tux, white shirt, with black shoes. Looking as handsome as ever.

Down the hall, Yuki was getting ready as well. Putting on her dress. Which is white and totally gorgeous. Wide horsehair tulle ball gown with tons of gorgeous volume. The straight-neckline bodice, with intricate beading and embroidery, balances the statement skirt. It hid Yuki's belly just right. With all the puff. The beading made her shimmer. For her head, she wore a regal crystal tiara. Her Long hair down with curls. Flowing down her back. For shoes, she put on a strappy sandal in silver with all rhinestones. She looked gorgeous. She was so happy it was written all over her. She couldn't wait to be married to Zero. To have him as her own. To be his. She was extremely excited.

Downstairs in his office, Kaname was also getting ready. Wearing the same tux that was made for Zero so they matched. Black with a white shirt and black shoes. He looked very dashing. He knew how to put himself together. He wasn't nervous or excited. This was just another day to him. Just the thought of being stuck with Kiryu for the rest of his like made him sick. Yet he knows thanks to his lovely wife. This had to be. He figured he would get his fun in. That the second half of the ceremony would be enough for his happiness for awhile anyway.

Two limos pull up. One taking Zero and Kaname to the ballroom. "Well, Zero this is the last chance you have to get out of this." Kaname states."I'm not leaving Kaname. Get over it." Zero remarks. "Just asking. If you had second thoughts this is the time to get out. Just take the child and live a normal life." Kaname says. "Yea very normal without the child having its mother. Who wants it desperately. That's real fair Kaname." Zero hisses. "Nothing in this is fair Zero. Be real. Do you think? I really want to marry you? That I want you sleeping with my wife? Not to mention her having your child. This is all bullshit in her crazy schemes. And we are going along with her."Kaname comments. "She wouldn't have to scheme if you, would just let her be. But no. You insist on having her as your wife. So now fuck off." Zero states. "No wonder she likes you. You're just as crazy as she is. I thought you had better sense." Kaname responds. "Look, we are in this shit now. We will deal. I Love her nothing is going to change that. I know why she did this. I understand it in a way. It's not like we had much choice." Zero replies. "You could have just kept screwing her, Living at the house. There was no need for a child and for this. She had to make it big."Kaname states. "Well like they say Make it big or go home." Zero replies. Kaname sighs. "I am glad you're finding this amusing." Kaname hisses.

Zero didn't find this at all amusing but the hell he would let Kaname know it bothered him. It was just a few hours to deal. Then they would go away together alone. That was the only thought that kept Zero going.

Back at the house, Yuki gets in the other limo heading to the ballroom. Ruka and Yori as her bridesmaids. Neither of them asking any questions. Knowing better too. If lord Kaname was going alone with this then I guess it was ok.