Chapter 16

Review Please

Chapter 16 Questions

The next day, before Kaname, was off again. He asked Takuma into his office. 

"So Takuma. What took place?"Kaname asks. "Well, he did give her blood. Only one time from the look of things. It did make her come back to life. As you see. She is very clingy to him. Scared he will leave. At the start, her eyes would follow him everywhere he went. He carried her everywhere. Making sure she would eat. He made her exercise and even spent time with Ai each day. They are very gentle with each other. She does have to touch him. She will rub his back or touch his hair. So far all in a playful way. Nothing sexual yet. Their friendship has resumed also."Takuma responds. "I thought she would have taken him by now," Kaname admits. "I think. She is too weak right now. I see the lust in both their eyes. Yet they are both behaving really well. He told me he didn't want to take advantage of her."Takuma states. "He is so naive. Wait till she comes to." Kaname replies. "I know the sexual tension is there. I also know. She has it way worse for him. I don't think she is going to come off like you think though. She might have done all that to you. But she was already having sex with you. She wasn't scared you would run away. It's different with him really being here. She may go slower." Takuma responds. "Her desire for him. Is extremely strong. Its been building for years. The thoughts, Dreams consumed her. It's just a matter of time that she lets loose. Not that he is going to mind." Kaname replies. "I don't know. How you can stay there and watch this happen. You know once she does do it. Their bond is complete."Takuma states. "Yes, I know. I am hoping she gets him out of her system. If she really gets to screw him. Maybe it will release whatever she is feeling. "Kaname admits. "She loves him Kaname. It's not just about screwing. I know our vampire instincts are fierce. They make it so much More powerful. The yearning and wanting till you just take what you want. But her feelings towards him are more than that. I think you opened a door. You shouldn't have. Once the bond is complete you are going to be even more stuck with him. Then you are now. This is only going to get worse. Don't you see how they look at each other? How she holds his hand? This is dangerous."Takuma admits.

"I know. There isn't anything else I can do. I just have to wait. She has to get better before I do anything. He can't go anywhere. She will just return to that empty shell. He so wants her to go back into herself. He needs to give her more blood. The more she drinks. The more she will return to herself. It will make her appearance and everything better faster. Then the human way. He is so Naive with some of his thoughts. Trying to keep the desires down. It's only going to make it stronger. When it does happen. "Kaname admits. "I will pass on the word. He will do anything to make her better. I understood his point of view though. He wants to take it slow. Not hurt her. He thinks of her feelings." Takuma states. "Yea And I don't. I see where you're going with that. It's not that. I just don't want to waste time. IF I see there is a faster option for something. We are different in our approaches. That's all."Kaname states. "If you ever want her back into your life. You're going to need to try some of his ways. It might work out better for you. Then some of what you do. It just made her dislike you."Takuma reveals. "I know. I will take that into consideration. I need to be off now. Thank you for keeping me updated."Kaname remarks. Grabbing his bags and heading out the door.

Takuma waits for Zero to come down to get his morning Coffee. 

"Good Morning Zero," Takuma says. "Morning," Zero responds. "I wanted to let you know Kaname is off again." Takuma states. "Good. Best thing I heard. He was only in a way. She only tenses up and wants to crawl back into her shell, when he is around." Zero admits. "I know you are trying to make her better. You are doing a wonderful job. I just wanted you to know. There is a faster way for her to get to herself."Takama states. "What do you mean?" Zero asks. "The more blood you give her. The more she will return to herself each time. Her appearance will enhance greatly the next time. And so on each time. I know you mean well with all your intentions. You just have to remember we are vampires. We don't need to do things the human ways. Blood is what keeps us going. It gives us our healing powers. Granted Kaname's blood would heal her even faster, But she won't drink from him. She hasn't for a very long time."Takuma states. "I don't mind doing it the vampire way. I just wanted her stronger before going there. I will try it though. I want her back to normal. " Zero states. "You do know what comes with that?" Takuma replies. "Yea you all are like she is going to rape me or something. Good Grief You people need to get your mind out of the gutter. She isn't like that with me." Zero snaps. "She is like that about you. I am not saying. she will Rape you. Or at least I would hope not. I am saying it will intensify the feelings."Takuma responds. "Ok. I think I can handle it. Gezz."Zero comments. "May I ask you a personal question Zero?" Takuma asks. "Yea. Why not. This whole thing is personal whats one more question." Zero huffs. "Have you ever had sex before?" Takuma asks bluntly. "Gesh don't hold back. No. I haven't had sex. I Was busy with work. I didn't have time for girls. Not to mention, I really only wanted Yuki. I couldn't see myself with someone else." Zero admits. "Ah, That's why," Takuma says shaking his head. As it clicked. "What does that mean?" Zero scuffs. 

"Yuki knows. You are a virgin. Its why she is going slow. Why she hasn't taken you yet. She doesn't want to hurt you or do something you may regret. You don't seem to realize Zero the vampire in us Takes over. When desire hits, we take what we want. When we want. She isn't. She is holding herself back. So she doesn't hurt you. I was wondering. Why. Now I know." Takuma states. "You vampires and your desires. We all have Desires. We just know when to act on them. You're making her out to be some sex fiend." Zero states. "She isn't. You just don't understand how she feels towards you yet, but that's fine. You seem to be able to calm the beast in her. She cares so much. She is able to control it. That is a very good sign. It must be the human part of her. She had no human part when she was with Kaname."Takuma admits. "Who would,"Zero says. Walking back upstairs with two cups of coffee.

"Goodmorning Yuki." Zero says. "Goodmorning." She replies. Zero handing her, her cup. "I want you to know. He left again. You have nothing to fear. He isn't sending me away. I have to say though. They all think you're going to rape me."Zero announces. Yuki just laughs. Spitting out her coffee. "I didn't think that was that funny. I guess. You don't like the idea huh?" Zero probs. "No, it's not that. I just didn't see that coming." Yuki says with a giggle. "So you do want to rape me?" Zero asks. "Um no not exactly. I don't want to rape you. I want you willingly." Yuki answers. "Good. I would prefer it that way also." Zero says. "I want your first time to be special." Yuki answers. "How do you know that I haven't before?"Zero asks. "I can sense it. The vampire in me knows. It keeps me calm. It does also make it more of a turn on." Yuki admits. "Oh really?" Zero replies. "Yes. That no one has touched that body. I will make you very happy. If you choose to give that honor to me." Yuki responds. "What about Kaname? You are still married to him." Zero comments. "There isn't much I can do about Kaname. Our marriage was sealed. It was meant from birth. That doesn't mean I can't be with who I want to be with. When I got into this relationship. I was young and naive. I didn't know any better or even what I wanted. That's not the same now. Once I found out what I wanted, it was too late I thought. I never thought you would be standing here in front of me ever again. I don't want to make the same mistake again. I am yours if you will have me?" Yuki asks. "I do want you. Very much. I dreamed of you all those years. I don't want to let it go either. I just don't know what to do with Kaname." Zero says. 

"Don't worry about him. Let's just enjoy what we have. "Takuma said giving you blood will help you most. You will get better faster. I am willing. He also said it will intensify the sexual desire." Zero states. "I will not do anything to you. That you don't want. If you're not ready, I will not touch you." Yuki admits. "Ok. That makes me feel better. Not that I was scared or anything. I mean I can take care of myself. I also don't mind you touching me. It's just the way they were acting. I didn't know what to expect."Zero confides. "Zero, you never have done it before. We are vampires. the lust takes over You will know once we do. The next time you want it. It will increase and go up from there. I didn't have to be gentle with Kaname. He wasn't a virgin. He had been around. It was easy to do whatever with him. The only thing was, I wasn't seeing him. I was seeing you. I wanted you so badly. It took over my body. But since it was him in reality. It never satisfied the hunger."Yuki confesses. "Well, I will be damned. I bet that kicked Kaname in the balls."Zero laughs. "In many ways. Yes. It wasn't fair to him. I just couldn't help how I felt. I am not saying the sex was bad. It wasn't. It was explosive in its own right. I just wanted it to be with you instead."Yuki answers. "Well, I am glad you can tell me all this. " Zero says. "Anything you want to know. Just ask. I will always tell you the truth. You were always my best friend." Yuki states.