Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Hunters.

Now that Kaname knows. Zero is going along with this plan. He goes to see Kaien and Yagari. "Its great to see you Kaname." Kaien says. "Yes. same here. I have a problem. I need help with. From you both. Its to protect Yuki and Zero." Kaname states. "What can we do for them? Whats wrong?" Kaien asks. "Well, as you know Yuki is in love with Zero. She always has been. Seems he feels the same. They completed their blood bond. which led to the making of a child." Kaname admits. "What?" Yagari says. "Yes. I am afraid so. Yuki is pregnant and its Zeros." Kaname admits. "Well, how do you like that," Yagari says. Kaien just listening. Knowing this is a bad thing. "What do you need from us?" Kaien asks. "Well, You know that Vampires can take on another spouse. It's nothing in our world. I was thinking that. We would make an agreement, Before Hunters and Vampires. That we get along. Work together. Can even live and marry. In this Agreement. I would be the first to Take this on. Letting Zero marry Yuki. Showing all it can be done. That way it doesn't look like. She ran off with the Hunter. No one would come after them. IF I gave my permission for this. They may be rumbled by the agreement. But I think it should calm down some if we all approve. They will need safely now more than anything." Kaname remarks. "I will do anything to Protect them both. "Kaien responds.

" I figured you would. Hunters would come to the marriage, entwined themselves with the Vampires. There will be higher ups there. Very important Vampires. This all needs to look legit." Kaname mentions. "We can do that for them Will Zero be able to go through with this? He does know what the ceremony entitles?" Yagari asks." Yes. I was upfront with him. He isn't happy about it. But I think he can manage. It was a very stupid thing they did. It seems its something they both wanted." Kaname states. "It wouldn't have been anything under regular circumstances. But its a big mess under these." Kaien remarks. "I know. Its why I came here." Kaname comments. "I will draw up the papers and make it legal for our agreement. We will both be there at the Ceremony giving our blessing. We will all try to make this go smoothly for them. For there safety." Kaien states. "Great. Thank you very much for understanding." Kaname replies. "Thank you for coming to us." Yagari comments.

Kaname goes home. Kaien and Yagair know this isn't a good thing. That Zero just puts himself even more with Kaname. Being stuck with him for always." Now even bringing a child into this mess.

What the hell is he thinking?" Yagari says. "He isn't thinking. Neither of them are. they are blinded by love." Kaien states. "That's what I was afraid of. Last I saw him he was so whipped. it wasn't even funny." Yagari remarks. "I just hope this is what he really wants. That he isn't being forced."Kaien replies. "Trust me. He wants it. He is just obsessed with her, as she is with him. They get along great, to be honest. I see a happiness in both of them I haven't seen before. He doesn't want to leave her side. You know how he is. Always will do the right thing."Yagari states. "It's just how Zero is. He always keeps his word. I don't know what Yuki is now. Living with Kaname, but I don't see her hurting Zero. She was always a caring person." Kaien states. "Caring yes. But you do know she is over obsessed with Zero. I never really seen anything like it. I mean dying because you can't be with him? That's not my kind of thing" Yagari states. "We know. but she loves hard. I am glad they are together. I just wish things were different. They have so many things against them." Kaien comments.

"Yes, and this child isn't going to help. There are people who are not going to like this agreement that Kaname is making. Some could never see him working with us in the first place. Now marrying a hunter? If he wasn't king, they would kill him. They may still." Yagari admits. "I don't think they would want the blood of a pureblood on their hands. BUt Zero and an innocent child. They wouldn't care about. I doubt they would even touch Yuki. This is going to stir things up. Not as bad if he doesn't marry him. but it still will stir the pot."Kaien remarks. "If he didn't let them marry, They would get killed right off the bat, for cheating on lord Kaname. Not to mention being the biggest topic. Kaname wouldn't look so good himself. It would be awful. Not to mention for Ai. God knows what they would call Yuki. At least Kaname is willing to cover it up." Yagari remarks. "Well, he should. He did this. He locked her away. He called Zero to fix it. What does he want? I don't mind working with Kaname. But I have to say he put himself in this position. He gets what he deserves. It's just sad for the other two trying to get away from him. Trying to just live their life together." Kaien states. "True. This does give Zeroa a little bit of power also. If you think about it a lot. He will be married to two purebloods. The freaking King and queen. He will have power and money. He had legal rights to his child and his wife. This could work out for him, better then he thinks." Yagari answers. "I am hoping so. People are scared of him now. Even more will be after this. He will be known as the Hunter married to Royalty. I guess he couldn't do much worse."Kaien comments.