Chapter 160

Chapter 160 Hurt

Back at the Manor, Alex heads off back to his cabin in the woods. Meeting Sara there. "What can I do for you?" Alex asks. "I just wanted to know? How everything went? Did she remember? Did she do? What she was told?" Sara asks. "Yes. Everything went according to plan. She remembered him taking her memories away. Memories of Zero. He wanted her to forget he ever existed. It didn't work as you could see."Alex states. "Good. How did she treat our dear Kaname?" Sara asks. "Like shit. Like you wanted. She even almost killed him. Pulling an envelope opener on him. She held it up to his neck. I think she might have regretted it, but it made for some good entertainment. Kaname wasn't too happy with it. It took him by surprise. He never thought he would see her do that to him. She told him she hated him and was taking their child. She left him. I am just not sure for how long. You know how Kaname is." Alex states. "Yes, but my oh my that sounds like so much fun. Too bad I couldn't see it for myself. Dear Kaname got betrayed by the woman he loved so dear. He never saw that coming. I love it. He was hoping she was going back to his bed. I bet that took him down a few notches. " Sara responds. "Yes, it did. He never saw any of that coming. She was better than we could of imaged. She played the part very well. You just need to be careful. If he finds out your still alive. He will catch on. He will come after you. He isn't going to let you get away with this. You just tore him away from his real true love. He has done a lot to keep her. Even dealing with Zero. You know that has to be a lot for him to take on. Sharing? He isn't the type. You need to get far away from here." Alex answers. "I will. I just had to make sure everything was working. I didn't want our dear Yuki going behind our backs. I would think her dear Zero and Ren mean way to much to her. She knows. What I would do. For Kaname, it's just too bad for him. He could have avoided all this. He just had to be an ass. Now he will suffer. Just like he always made me suffer. It's only fair. Kaname needs to learn he can't always have what he wants. The boy born with the silver spoon in his mouth. I want to watch as the spoon turns to dust. " Sara comments. "Yes, she does know what you can do. She could have killed you. Instead, she worked with you. You both got something you wanted out of this. Now its time to move on. Kaname is alone. He lost his love and child. That should make him stew for a while." Alex replies. "Yes, I love it. I will be going now. Keep me informed of everything that takes place. Make sure she doesn't go back to him." Sara barks. Walking out the front door of the Cabin.

Alex just takes a seat next to his warm fireplace. Taking in the warmth. Feeling this could go really wrong for Sara. The more he was around Kaname the more he knew him. The more he saw that Kaname would get to the bottom of this. That he wouldn't let Yuki go that easy. Sara needed to go in hiding and stay there for a while. No one should see or hear from her. Just so it would make her death seem real. Would this work? Alex wasn't so sure. Kaname was all that his reputation states. Maybe even more so. Not to mention in this situation, there was something that Kaname wanted more than anything. He wasn't the type to just give up. Or the type to lose to a Vampire hunter. He let go some because he wanted Yuki to come back to him on her own. It was working. He almost got somewhat what he wanted. Still sharing. Yet he even got over that to get her back. Sara was in for a long fight. Not To mention he didn't really see Yuki going along with this because she wanted to get rid of Kaname. She was doing it to protect Zero, Ren, and even Kaname in the long run. Which would only mean her feelings for him were still there. They were always there even though she got the man she was bonded to. She couldn't seem to give Kaname up. Alex knew that was bad all around. If she didn't give him up for Zero, you knew there was a problem.

Back at Kuran Manor, Kaname was at his desk. Alone. Which was the norm for him. He spent most of his life alone. Even when with people. He always felt alone. Just now the one person who he really wanted to be with him. Left him. Still not able to process it. Just waiting to hear from Seiren to see if his suspicions were true. He knew something was up. He knew he did a lot to Yuki. He always has. She never went this far before. Trying to kill him? Telling him she hated him. Just most importantly, she didn't let out there other secret. Was that on purpose? To let him know something wasn't right? Or just something she didn't want anyone to know. But why everything else is now out in the open. What was one more thing? It would make Kaname out to be the bad one. Like always. Why protect him? If you hated him like she said the last secret was something that would make him look even worse. Something that was unforgivable. Yet she in the past forgave him for it. IT was something, not even he was happy about. It was his biggest regret. Something he would have never done, under normal circumstances. He just let his Jealousy take over. Which he did this whole time. Its what got him here. Was it a clue? He just sat at his desk going through all this in his mind. Trying to figure out what the hell was going on.