Chapter 194

Chapter 194 Wondering.

The next day, Kaname goes to Zero's Quarters to see how Yuki is. It's empty. She isn't there. He goes downstairs and asks Berta. "Berta, have you seen Yuki?" Kaname asks. "Yes, My lord. She is outside sitting with the plague. She has been since six AM. "Aww, Ok. It's pretty breezy out there. It's going on Eight AM. Maybe she should come in?" Kaname says. "My lord. Let her be. When she feels she is ready. She will come in." Berta answers. "You have a point. I'm going to my office to work." Kaname says. Walking to his office. Doing his best to let her be.

Later that evening, they all sit down to dinner. Takuma doesn't come to the table. Knowing how Yuki feels about him. He eats beforehand on his own. Hanabusa doesn't come to dinner either. He is always busy with work. Its just Yuki, Kaname and the kids. Yuki still very quiet. She will spend time with the kids. Then go to her room. Still only speaking when spoken to. Things seem peaceful even though it's under these circumstances. Its a lot better than what they use to do. How they use to act towards each other. A lot has calmed down.

Later that night, when the kids are sleeping. Kaname is in his office. He hears the front door open. Looking out of his window. He sees Yuki get into Zero's Jeep and drive off. "Where is she going?" Kaname says to himself. Then taking a deep breath. Let her go. She will return. He isn't here for her to go to anymore. Let go." Kaname says to himself. Doing his best to let her have freedom. Something she never had in there marriage before. Even though panic runs through him. He stepped back. Knowing she needs space. Also happy that she is at least going out. Just hoping whatever she is doing. Isn't bad. or stupid. It did make him worry.

Kaname stays in his office waiting for her to return. Which she does six AM in the morning. He doesn't go after her and ask where she was. He stays behind. She goes up to her room closing the door. Kaname then goes to his own. Just wondering where she went.

Kaname is tried from being up without any sleep. He hasn't gotten much since Yuki woke. While he is in his bed trying, he hears Yuki open his door. He pretends he is asleep. Just to see what she is up to. She just gets in on the other side of his bed. Trying to curl up next to him. Shock just hits him. Just in a good way. He moves closer to her. Putting his arms around her. Pullin her closer to him. As they both fall asleep.

Kaname wakes up a few hours later. Yuki still in his arms. He does notice that every now and then she goes to him. When she is lonely and really down. It makes him feel good. That at least they have that. It could grow. They didn't fight anymore. Or at least at the moment. She didn't talk much either. Yet she did at times want to be close. Kaname felt that was good. If she wants to be close to me. She doesn't blame me for this. Then thinking she blames herself, which might, in the end, be worse.