Chapter 156

Review Please.

Chapter 156 Kaname's thinking of tonight.

Back in the office, Kaname is shaken up. For the first time in ages. He was rattled. Yuki got to him, With her words and actions. Seeing that if it wasn't for Zero. She would have tried to kill him. No, She would have killed him. Which replayed over and over in his mind. He never saw that in her before. No matter all they went through. This was new. He sat there reliving what happened. Knowing something was truly up. Even though she remembered that he took her memory of Zero away. There was another bit of information she never mentions. Another hidden secret she didn't let go of. One that he knew she remembered and knew about. It was the real reason she hated him. The real reason they were torn apart. Yet she never once mentioned or brought it up. When they were alone or in front of Zero. Kaname knew something was wrong. If this was truly about bringing up the past that would have been out in the open as well. Yet she remembered the other. What was going on? He knew. He had to get to the bottom of this. Was Yuki working with someone to get back at him? To get away from him? He knew that she used this to say she was through with him.. That thought hurt him deep within. No matter what a prick he truly was. He did love her deeply. The thought of her leaving with Zero and taking his child with them. Killed him. Being a family without him. When all this time he was trying his hardest to win her back. Coming close then losing her again.

Before all this happened, she was back in his bed. The passion building and returning. He saw her want and desire for him. Just curbing it for the sake of Zero. Now all of sudden it was gone again. He knew if she remembered him taking her memories away it would dampen things. It is what he feared most. Just now he wasn't sure if she was all that innocent in this.

While he is sitting there, he calls Serien. "Yes, my lord. What can I do for you?" Serien asks. "I need you to go back to Sara's mansion. I need you to check the place. Making sure she is really dead. And who did she work with? Something isn't right." Kaname states. "But my lord, we saw her turn to dust in front of us." Serien comments. "I know. Yet sometimes what you see isn't what truly is. I need you to double check. See if anyone has spotted her around since her supposed death." Kaname asks. "Ok, I will do as you say. I just think it may be a waste of time. Even if you are right and by some way she is still alive, she wouldn't be dumb enough to make anyone spot her." Serien states. "True, but you never know. Even if she isn't alive there may be someone else. Someone working with her. For her. You just need to dig around. I will also need you to keep an eye out on Yuki. She will be leaving the manor. I am sure to go back to the Townhouse with Zero. She is taking Ai with her. I want to make sure Ai is ok. I know Zimer is there, but I still want you around." Kaname remarks. "I will be there. You're letting her take her?" Serien asks. "For now. She is really pissed at the moment. I will give her what she wants for now. Ai needs some time with her mother anyway. They have been apart for a while. If Yuki is working against me, I need her to think I have no idea. This will make her think she has won." Kaname responds. "You are always one step ahead." Serien states. "You have to be if you want to survive in this world."Kaname answers.

Kaname gets off the phone, feeling at least if nothing he will check everything out. He could be dead wrong. Or he could be dead right. Either way, he had to know. If he was right, Yuki had come along away. Putting on the performance of a lifetime. In a sick way, Kaname didn't hate her for it. It just made him want and love her more. To know how she has grown into a pureblood woman. One that could take care of herself. One that wouldn't let anything in her way. He just wishes there was something he could do, so she wouldn't just want Zero. He was the real throne in his side. For the moment he would let that go as well. Kaname needed things to calm down a bit. He needed Yuki to get over what she did remember. If she played him or not. She did remember the truth and that would piss her off for a bit.

Trying to figure out if she was playing him, how did she remember what really took place. Some of it might be real. He just wasn't sure that all of it was. There were missing components to this. Things that just didn't make sense. One way or another he would find out what was going on. Its what Kaname did best.