Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Back to Manor

Once home at the Manor. Yuki and Zero walk in. Takuma sitting on the sofa. Reading his paper and Kaname in his office. "Glad your both home. Kaname would like to see both of you in his office. " Takuma says. Yuki just looks at Zero as they walk to the office. "Come in. I know your both out there." Kaname says. "What do you need Kaname?" Yuki asks."I didn't get to see you. The day after the wedding to explain things. You two ran off so quickly." Kaname states. "Yes. So what do you need?" Zero asks. "Well, I wanted to tell you about your bank account. Here are the new numbers and debit card to match it. Every month 15,000 would be placed into the account. I will no longer be paying you for guarding Yuki or this family. The money is just your monthly allowance. I am done paying you to sleep with my wife. You can go back to work at any time. Which I do suggest. Also your clothes. You are a member of the Kuran Family now. You will dress accordingly."Kaname says.

"What the hell does that mean?" Zero grunts. "It means that everything you wear. Will be name brand and expensive. You will look the part. No more regular Clothes. The outfit that Yuki bought you for your birthday. Those are the kinds of clothes to be seen in. Your work clothes will be designed for you. Everything will fit you perfectly. Make sure to get work, casual and everyday clothes. You can either go to the store. Or they can come to you. Whatever you prefer." Kaname states. "I can go there. I am not lazy like you. Having everyone just come to me." Zero answers. "It's not that I am lazy. Its that I am very busy. They have to suit my schedule. For what I pay for one suit. They should." Kaname comments. "If you say so." Zero states.

"Also when we are out in public, we all have to look like the happy couple. No sarcasm from you Zero. We will have to go out to certain events altogether. All the Duties Yuki has, You now have. When we go to the Balls and things, You will not be going as a Hunter. You will be going as my husband. Our partner." Kaname remarks. "I would prefer being the hunter there watching the party, Then attending. "Zero answers. "That may be true, but it can be no longer. You have to stand with us. Just like when your child is born and I have to pretend I am over the moon by it." Kaname states. "Whatever." Zero says rolling his eyes. "This isn't fun for me either Zero. Our wife planned this. Now we deal. Also, don't forget my room and office at the new house. Even though I would have preferred a better house and neighborhood." Kaname snickers. Yuki looking at him with a glare. "My dear. You knew. I would get the bank statement. I see everything. " Kaname responds. "I don't care what you see. I will make your so called room. Even an office. But I don't want you staying there all the time. I want my privacy. I want my own life." Yuki states. "You know the deal includes me. We are all stuck in this. I am not going to let people laugh. That you ran off with Kiryu. So get over yourself. I will be there when I like." Kaname says. Yuki just glaring at him. Zero doesn't say anything to that. He knew the rules. Yuki was the one trying to get out of them. He also knew she had plans. So she shut up.

Zero and Yuki head upstairs. They go see Ai for a few. Playing and talking to the little girl. She was ever so happy when Yuki was around.

When they were done, they tucked the child into bed. Heading to there own room. Zero making something for them both to eat. "You knew. He would see the statement Yuki."Zero says. "Yes, I knew he would know. I bought the place. I also knew. He would react like that. None of it was a surprise." Yuki answers. "What about him staying with us?" Zero asks. "He will probably force himself on us for a while. The good thing is he goes on a lot of trips and he won't be around much. It will also be our house. Our rules. We can walk around more freely. Decorate it. Do whatever we want. Not that Kaname won't let me do anything I want to this place. I just rather have my own. I want to break free from his control any chance I can. I am tired of it." Yuki says. "You still never told me what else he did to you. I know there has to be more. Then what is said. I know. How you felt about him. How close you were to him. I still see it at times. There is a glimpse of tenderness. Then it goes back to rage." Zero states.

" I rather not. I will in time. Just right now, I want to forget all the bad. Just move on. There is a part of me that does care. That would love for us to stop the games and be normal. Like we once were for a short time. I just remember everything done and its hard to forgive. There is a lot of pain there. " Yuki says. "Do you think you could ever forgive? Fall in love again?" Zero asks. "Forgive takes time. He hasn't shown any remorse. Nothing that he is sorry. Not sure about falling in love. It's hard to when you can't trust him. I would like us to be friends. Be able to do the right thing for our child. Have a nice time around each other. Instead of playing games." Yuki comments. "Maybe in time. I know you love me. I just know how you felt about him. I can't see that going away completely. You longed for him. I remember watching you with him. It's something I will never forget." Zero says. "That was a long time ago Zero. We were married for five years now. We went through a lot. I just married you and I'm having your baby. I am sure that hurt him a lot. He may seem cold but I know when it comes to me.  He isn't. He just shows it so wrong. It's hard. The more you are around us, the more you will see. Maybe understand." Yuki says. "Maybe. I am happy with you. I do love it when it's just us. It has been really nice." Zero states. "Yes. it has. I am so glad your here with me. Nothing could ever take its place." Yuki says.