Chapter 34

Please leave a response. I would like to know if you are enjoying this or not. If i should keep going?

Chapter 34 Together.

Yuki goes back to Zero's apartment. Yuki not letting what Kaname told her get her down. She wasn't going to let him win. She was happy. She was going to stay that way.

"Zero, Let's decorate the apartment. Let's get a tree." Yuki suggests. "Ok. That sounds nice." Zero says. "We only have two weeks before Christmas. We should get some gifts. and some food for Christmas day. We will be here for that. Just me and you."Yuki states. "Ok. I know a place. We can get the tree and also shop." Zero replies. Yuki and Zero get into the Jeep and head to the shopping center.

Yuki picks out a tree. That would fit great in the apartment. Then she and Zero walk around picking up lights and ornaments for the tree. Going into little stores. Picking up presents and food for the upcoming holiday. Having a really nice time. They head to the food court to have dinner. Sitting there discussing. What they want to do when they go home. "I want to put up the tree and some decorations. I also have a surprise coming to the apartment." Yuki says. "Oh really? What kind of surprise?" Zero asks. "You will see when it comes. "She replies.

They both get done eating. Heading back to the apartment. Carrying the bags up the stairs. Going inside. Yuki takes off her coat and heads for the decorations. As Zero carries in the tree. Placing it right in front of the windows. On the side of there bed. Yuki goes over and starts putting on the white lights. Zero helps. Then adding some balls and other decorations. Finally adding the star at the top. Which Yuki can't reach. So Zero lifts her so she can put it on. She just smiles at him. Placing a kiss on his lips when he puts her down. As they are kissing the doorbell rings. Zero answering the door. Its the delivery man with Yuki's surprise.

"Hello, sir. Where do you want this?" The man says. "Right over there." Zero replies. The man carries in a large box and places it in the center of the room. Then leaves. From the box, Zero knows its an electric fireplace. "Your Surprise is here Yuki." Zero says. "I am so glad. I thought It would be a good thing. Something nice to look at while it keeps us warm. It has a heater in it." Yuki states. "That is very nice. Lets set it up." Zero replies. Taking it out of the box and placing it where the tv is. Moving his tv and placing the Fireplace in its spot. Then putting the tv on top. So they can watch both while in bed. Zero likes the idea. They plug it in and put it on. It gives off nice light and warmth." That's really nice Yuki. I love it." Zero states."I am so glad. We can put lights on it for Christmas and I got two stockings to add also." Yuki comments. " Sounds good." Zero states. Looking around his old dumpy apartment. Which now looks warm and cozy. Yuki took some blankets from home for the bed. Adding pillows and soft blankets. Making it warm and cozy. They put their PJs on, Getting a bowl of ice cream, sitting in bed eating. Watching the fireplace. Zero sitting up on the bed with his back against the pillows. And Yuki sitting on his lap sharing the ice cream and pretzels. "Its warmer in here now." Zero states. "Yes. I figured that would help. Not that I minded curling up with you. I still am. I just figured it would help."Yuki remarks. "It did. I like the pillows too. You made everything really nice. I love being with you."Zero states. "Same here.