Chapter 158

Chapter 158 Rage

Zero wakes up to Yuki laying in his arms. "Are you ok?" Zero asks. "Yes, I am fine. I was just waiting for you to get up. You needed your sleep so I let you. "Yuki answers. "Sorry if I overslept. It just felt like I didn't sleep in days." Zero remarks. "I know it was just as hard on you as it was on me. I thank you for staying by myside." Yuki replies. "I hope you know that no matter what. I will always be by your side. I love you and always will be here for you. " Zero responds. "I know. I am all packed and ready to go. So are both kids." Yuki states. "Great, Just let me get a shower and dressed and I will be ready to leave as well. You sure you are ready for this? That this is what you really want?" Zero remarks. "I would have thought you would of been happy I was leaving Kaname." Yuki answers. " I am. I also know you have feelings for him. They just don't disappear." Zero confides. "Maybe not. But he has done a lot to me. I need to be away from him. It will be good for us. I want to give you everything you wished for." Yuki states. "You have. You gave me you. A beautiful son. I couldn't ask for anything more." Zero says. Yuki just smiles at Zero giving him a hug. Knowing she is hiding a lot more from him. That part hurts her. She just knows she has to. To protect him and Kaname, but mainly their children.

Zero gets up and walks to the bathroom to take his shower. While he is in there Yuki gets all the bags ready to be taken downstairs. She walks down the large staircase taking a deep look all around her. Spotting Kaname at the bottom of the stairs.

"I see you are all ready to leave." Kaname states. "Yes, we will be leaving in a few. I am just waiting on Zero." Yuki says coldly. "I would have thought he would be the first one out the door." Kaname answers. "I thought the same. " Yuki replies. Standing there hiding all feelings. "Look, I know you are mad at me. I understand. I know I did things I shouldn't have. I just want you to know what I did. Was to keep you. Was because I was scared of losing you. ...To...Him... "Kaname Reveals. "Well, I guess your biggest fear happened. You don't keep someone like that Kaname." Yuki snaps. "You're doing the same to Kiryu. You always keep him in the dark. Thinking you are protecting him. Its the same as me. You understand what I did. You always do it for him. Don't you have any feelings left towards me?" Kaname asks. "I would have killed you the other night if it wasn't for Zero. You should thank him one day. " Yuki Answers with a cold stare. Kaname just looks her, his heart hurting. How the love of his life, just turned on him. Could this be? Yuki doesn't go into anything else. She just opens the front door and waits for Zero in the car. Leaving Kaname there by himself to just think about her last words to him.

Zero comes down the stairs seeing Kaname standing there. Seeing for the first time in his eyes pain. "We are off Kaname. I am sure we will work on something. So that you can see Ai. I just don't want you staying at my house and taking up everyone's time." Zero states. "That won't be a problem. I will just take Ai on the weekends when I am home. I was also told to thank you." Kaname says bluntly. "Thank me for what?" Zero asks. "Apparently if it wasn't for you, I would be dead right now. Thank you for saving me. Not even the dark one wants to piss you off. You're too damn precious for that." Kaname says in a snippy tone. "I Guess. Your welcome. I am happy that I can tame her. And yes you should be grateful for that. At least one of us can keep her calm enough to be reasoned with."Zero answers. "Kaname just nods in return.

Zero walks outside getting into his jeep. Driving away with his family. Kaname just watching. Not able to give up just yet. Just not sure of what to do. He needed time to come back to himself. Also, time for Seiren to look into things. He would get his answer. One way or another