Chapter 49

Review Please

Chapter 49 Open.

Zero and Yuki get to the Apartment building, heading up to his. Opening the door to rose petals all over the floor leading to there bed. With brand new soft blankets and pillows. Zero also see's that Yuki stocked the refrigerator. Even adding a soft blue rug in front of the fireplace. Making the room even cozier.

 "When did you do this?" Zero asks. "A few days ago. I also have a surprise for you." Yuki says. "Oh really?"Zero answers pulling her closer to him. Looking into her eyes. Yuki pulls out a paper from her back pocket handing it to Zero." Whats this?"Zero asks. "Just read it." Yuki says. "It's the deed to this apartment. In my name. It says I own it." Zero states. "Yep. Cause you do. I bought it for you." Yuki replies. "What about you? Why didn't you put your name on it also?" Zero asks. "Because it's my gift to you. Kaname won't be able to touch it. As a gift. In case anything happens ever. You will always have a place to go. He will never be able to take it from you." Yuki answers. "What do you see happening Yuki?" Zero asks. "Nothing really. But its a precaution. To keep you safe, and our child." Yuki responds. "You didn't have to. This is a lot." Zero states. "It's fine. You are stepping into the unknown. At least I hope you will feel safe, that you have a home. One that will always be yours." Yuki comments. "It will always be ours. This is your home as well. We are married now. What mine is yours? Right?" Zero asks. "Yes, and what mine is yours. There will also be a bank account opened in your name only. I will make sure Kaname adds funds Monthly. You will never need for money or anything. Anything you want is at your fingertips." Yuki remarks. "You don't have to do that. I don't want his money. I still work." Zero grunts. "Its part of you being married to us. Take it. Don't be foolish. If we ever need the money, we will have it. If you are smart, You will keep your own bank account you already have. Once Kaname gives you the money, take some out putting it in your own account. That way he can't touch it. It's yours. In case you ever need it. You can get to it. You have to think of everything Zero. You have to be one to two steps ahead of him." Yuki admits.

"You surely have gotten good at this. What the hell did he do to you?" Zero asks. "More then I would like to talk about. His need to control, His need for secrets. Broke us. I know some was for my protection. It's just too much. Its hard to be with someone you don't trust. That you have to be three steps ahead of them. It does teach you to be on the lookout. Its made me worse than him at times." Yuki states. "I didn't see you go out the other day. How did you do this? Without anyone seeing you?" Zero asks." I did it when no one was looking. Everyone was so into the wedding plans. I used my butterflies to take me here. I did what I needed to do. And got back in time." Yuki comments. "How many times have you done this?" Zero asks. "A lot. It was my only way out of there. I would lock my bedroom door and leave the window open, so my butterflies could come back in. It took me at least a year and a half to learn how to use them. I am pretty good at it now." Yuki states.

"Where did you go?" Zero remarks."The first time I got out, I came to see you. I went to Cross. Watching as you patroled without me. Seeing you down it just hurt me even more. I would also go to the tombs. I knew no one would ever check for me there. It was my hideout. Till I ran away and you knew. I was there. I haven't been back. I would visit you every chance I got. Just flying by your side. Watching over you." Yuki answers. "Why didn't you appear to me then? Talk to me?" Zero asks. "Because I wasn't sure, how you would react to me. I know you were pretty pissed at me for leaving. I was scared. Not to mention if I did and you told Cross he would tell Kaname. Giving away my secret. I would never be able to go out again. He would seal the windows. I would be even more trapped. It was the only thing that kept me going while I was pregnant. Was to see your face. Follow you on hunting trips. Making sure nothing happened to you. " Yuki replies. "So you were there all the time." Zero answers. "Any time I could. I saw you were ok. You didn't need me. I didn't know he didn't give you the letters I was mostly there when you were outside. I got more and more depressed until I turned into a zombie. I just wanted to let go. Be in peace. I figured. I would never have you or a normal life. I gave up." Yuki admits. "Please. Don't ever do that again. That was the worse thing I ever saw. You were so empty." Zero responds. "I have you now, and this little one. I just can't wait to meet. I am more than happy."

Zero knew there was a lot going on. A lot of secrets between Yuki and Kaname. She was better at screwing Kaname over. There were things Kaname didn't know was even happening. She seems to only let him know when it suited her. Letting him find out bits and pieces. here and there. Zero was glad. She was opening up to him. Letting him in. Telling him the truth. At least their relationship was different. If only he knew, she was there all that time. If he wasn't a fool to tell her, he would kill her the last time. He saw her. Maybe a lot of this wouldn't have happened. He blamed himself for a lot of it. Knowing he couldn't open up back then. He still had times now he couldn't. He just didn't want to lose her. He cared too much. He also knew she did as well. Giving him a house. It also worried him, why she was saying the things she did. What would Kaname do? That he would need a house without her? Take her away again? Zero didn't think that would be too easy now. With him being her husband as well. Yuki was making sure. He had everything he needed. A house, Money, even giving him the jeep. -She took very well care of him. Looking out for him and their unborn child. Did she know something? He didn't? She was always at least one step ahead of Kaname. The only thing so far that Kaname got her with was when he said. That Zero could have left and taken the child with him. He saw Yuki crumble into that. That was like a knife going through her heart. Otherwise, she was ahead of him. Breaking free. Showing him she was in control. Even at the ceremony. Kaname had all plans he wanted to do. She busted that up. Yet Kaname let her. He could have told her no, but he didn't. He was too into seeing what she had planned. Kaname liked her in control. Zero knew he wanted her back.