Chapter 140

Review please let me know if you like how this is going?

Chapter 140 Remembering,

Kaname looks at Yuki's body laying on the floor next to his feet. He picks her up. Calling Zero to his office. "Zero" Kaname shouts. "What. What happened? What did you do to her?" Zero hisses. "Nothing. She is having flashbacks. Please take her to your quarters to rest."Kaname says. Trying not to shake his composer. "I leave her with you for a few minutes and this takes place. You bastard." Zero snaps taking her into his own arms and up to his quarters.

"Yuki wake up." Zero says holding her close. Yuki stirring in his arms. Holding her neck, her eyes red, her face pale and sweaty. Zero knowing that look. Having it many times before when he needed her blood. He knew it was bloodlust just not sure why she was having it. She just drank from him a few days ago. Not asking he just offers his neck. Which Yuki sits on his lap and takes all she needs. Zero feeling everything she is. Watching the flashback of the true events that took place years ago. How full of pain Yuki was. Now seeing some of what Kaname put her though. He got to see it for himself.

"He kept you away from me. He let you suffer like that? How can you make someone you love, suffer that badly? What the hell is wrong with him?" Zero snaps. "He wanted me to want him and only him. He wouldn't give me the tablets, so I would be so in need. I would drink from him and it would be enough. But it never was. He wasn't you."Yuki states. "How did you take care of it?" Zero asks. "Hanabusa saw how much pain I was in. When I would bite myself he couldn't handle it. He would give me blood tablets behind Kaname's back. Trying to help me. It worked a little. I just had to try to control myself. Its where the dark side came. She helped me. She controlled me. It just seemed to come out in sex instead of bloodlust. I was doomed either way." Yuki says. "What did he do to my sweet Yuki. That Bastard. Are you feeling a little better now?" Zero asks. "A little. I need you Zero. I always will. "Yuki replies. "I am not going anywhere. So please don't worry about that. Just lay down and get some rest."Zero says.

Takuma goes into Kaname's Office knowing something is wrong."My Lord, what was that?" Takuma asks. "She is remembering. More and more. You do know if, she remembers everything. She will hate me again. Maybe even more than before."Kaname states. "If this is true you know Sara had a hand in it. Is there any way we can stop it?" Takuma asks. "No. It has to run its course. Sara is dead. There is no way to find the antidote now anyway. She did this to get back at me. She wanted to hurt me. She got me in the end. Just differently."Kaname responds. "Yuki is stronger then we all thought she was, Kaname. She is holding back her dark half. Just to make Kiryu happy and have what he wants. She will do anything for him. If you hurt him in any way. She will never forgive you. She might even kill you."Takuma comments. "I already knew that. ITs, why i didnt, take him out. I have no intentions on it. I was ok with sharing. Making this awkward situation work. Just to have her. But if she remembers everything that may never happen. I may lose her for good."Kaname answers. "Kiryu will get what he wanted in the end. Without even trying."Takuma comments. "Yes, and she will get what she wanted. Him." Kaname says. "She still can't divorce you. That's not in her interest."Takuma responds. "Maybe not but she will just go with him and not see me as she did before." Kaname remarks. "You do still have Ai. You can use her."Takuma replies. "To a degree. For Kiryu, she was even willing to give her up. Remember Kiryu has a strong bond on her. Their bonds run strong and fierce. She would die for him. There isn't much we can do. If I would kill him, its just as you said. She would kill me. Or kill herself. I wouldn't win anyway."Kaname states. "What do we do my lord?" Takuma replies. "We just wait and see what happens. It's really the only thing we can do now." Kaname answers.