Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Realizing

Takuma smells the arousal in the air. Knowing it won't be much longer till the real act is committed. Knowing she is controlling it. Going slowly, so she doesn't ravish him. She had more control then any of them thought. Kaname was sure. She was going to break Zero. Which meant, hurt him, be so rough there would leave scars. Making his first time a little rough. Maybe even parts of him broken from the intensity of the desire he causes her. Letting out all her vampire desires out. Letting out the animal inside her. Kaname was hoping that would happen. To scare Zero away. Knowing he wasn't very fond of Vampires as it was. Seeing Yuki as this uncontrolled animal would surely send him away. But it didn't seem that was taking place. She might have roughed up Kaname. But she wasn't doing that to Zero. Her instincts were always to protect him. That was still there very strongly. It took over her other instincts. Which was a good thing for her.

She got out a little frustration. Feeling a little better. But feeling his erection rub against her just made her want him more. She felt more close to him, And he to her. They didn't mention, what happened that night in the pool. Zero enjoyed it. He didn't, mind that happening again or even more. He did notice, how she didn't look up at him. Which he didn't understand. He would have loved to kiss her in such an intimate setting. He just noticed. She wasn't trying for that. It did baffle him.

The rest of the week went pretty normal. They spent more time with Ai. Kaname leaving again for work. Zero loved it when he wasn't there. They felt more at ease. Not to mention, after the pool, Zero felt a little strange around Kaname. As much as he didn't like him. He knew this was his wife. He was starting to have intimate situations with. Zero never thought of himself as the other man. It made him feel a little weird at times. Not to mention. He was living in his house, eating his food. Taking his money. Then he remembered, Kaname saying. Do whatever it takes. Kaname knew this was going to happen. For some strange reason. He was pushing toward it. Zero didn't know how much longer this could go on. He knew in time they would make love. He wanted it just as much as she did. But how were they going to be together? This situation was a bad one. What also was bad is when Kaname wasn't there. They got lost in the happiness. Lost in the moments of just being together like everything was normal and ok. Just like a regular couple. When they were far from it. He was even playing Daddy to the little girl. Ai got very close to him. Loving to be around him. This wasn't good. Zero only saw this ending badly. Kaname wasn't going to just give up his whole life to Zero. First his wife? Then his child? No Way. This wasn't like Kaname. How could he be sitting back letting all this happen? What was he after? What was his plan? Zero knew something was up. He just couldn't figure out what?

He knew even Takuma told Kaname this was a bad idea. He wasn't listening. He had to be thinking of something. He would get out of this. Something working to his benefit. It just couldn't be. Ok maybe making Yuki better. But this was just a bit too far. Any other man would of stopped it by now. She is better. She looks great. Back to herself. The more he thought about it. The more lost he got. He enjoyed being with Yuki so much. He just pushed his thoughts on the side. Knowing that wasn't a good thing. But he couldn't help himself. He just wanted to be with her. He would deal with whatever it does.