Chapter 162

Chapter 162 Normal

The family finishes up there breakfast. Enjoying there time together. Its been a while since they spent family time. Its been so crazy with Sara and reliving the past. That Zero thought things would never be like this again. He was happy to see. He was wrong. Looking at the family in front of him made him smile. Knowing that Yuki had both her children sitting here with them. Like its suppose to be made him happy. He just had in the back of his mind. For how long? Is Kaname going to let this go? Let them finally be happy without him? It would be something to see.

When breakfast was over, Zero got up and went upstairs to take his shower, as Yuki cleaned up the kitchen. Then she took both kids upstairs getting them washed and dressed for the day. Just like every other mother. Zero was also happy to see she was her old self. Nothing weird. The dark side, if it was here, was kept very under control. To the point, you didn't even notice she was here. Which In away made Zero nervous. Could it be he got everything he wanted? That sure was a first. Kaname gone? Yuki her old sweet self? Enjoy it while you can. He says to himself Watching Yuki dress Ren for the day.

"So what are we going to do today?"Zero asks. "Maybe take the kids to the park? Then out to lunch? Spend some time with them? I know tomorrow you go back to work. So I thought, we would do something as a family today. " Yuki answers. "That sounds good. It's a beautiful day out. I think the kids will enjoy it."Zero replies. Once Yuki is done they all head out of the door In Zeros jeep. Going to the local park.

They let the kids swing on the swings as each of them pushes the swings. Zero just looks at how happy Yuki is. Which only makes him feel good. They spend a few hours at the park. Letting the kids run wild. Having some fun themselves. Like old times.

Once they leave the park, they go to a local restaurant and have lunch. Ai gleaming from ear to ear. Happy to be with them. She enjoyed her time with them. It always felt like a real family, when she was. She liked Zero a lot. She just wished that all this could be with her own father. But even at six, she knew it wouldn't be. That Zero was the one her mother treasured. She sensed it from when she was in her mother's womb. She knows how sad and alone she was without him.

They sit at the restaurant and eat. Talking away and enjoying themselves. All happy and Calm. Zima sitting at another table watching. Making sure everything was ok. She went everywhere. Even if she would have to sit away from them so no one knew she was there. She would. She let them be a family. Knowing that they had a hard time. She knew everything. Even more, than they thought she did. She worked for Kaname. Also as one of his spies. Its why he hired her. Not only to watch the kids but to see how Yuki and Zero are with each other.

After lunch they head home, Putting Ren down for his nap. The now two year old dead tired. Zero and Yuki head to the sofa to watch TV. As Ai sits on the floor and plays with her dolls. The rest of the day going uneventfully. Just taking in the normal life. That Zero and Yuki both crave.