Chapter 85

Chapter 85 Back to square one.

Things were very quiet in the car ride back to the Manor. No one said much to the other. Yuki was in her own world. Destroyed at everything taking place around her. It wasn't only the kidnapping of her child. It was returning back to the place. She hated so much. She was so happy to break free. Now she was back. Who knows for how long. Back with the Spys and the ever ending control of Kaname. She didn't think. She could handle it this time. Not even with Zero being with her. This wasn't what she wanted.

Once back at the manor, they walk in. Kaname going to his office to call and see if anything was new. Zero besides Yuki. She just looks around at the manor. Takuma sitting there in his usual spot. Her mind returning to when she came here the first time. To be with Kaname. How she was so lost. So lonely. Back to the same place she started. Knowing that one decision she made. Will haunt her for the rest of her life. She just runs upstairs into Zero's quarters, trying to block out her memories.

"It's nice to see you Zero. I am sorry its under these Circumstances." Takuma states. "Same here." Zero replies. "I see. She isn't taking this very well. You know you will need to watch her. Make sure she doesn't go back to that state she was in." Takuma responds. "I am well aware of that. I understand. Why she is upset. Our son went missing." Zero answers. "I am sure being back here isn't helping matters. This isn't her favorite place. She did a lot to get out of here." Takuma responds. "I am aware of that too. Not much we can do at the moment. I came to keep her and Ai safe. I can take care of myself. I don't think. They want me anyway. Its why they went after Ren. They knew it would hurt more." Zero states. "It's not only that Zero. They are scared of what he may possess. He is a half hunter, half Pureblood. That is a rare combination. He will have powers from both sides. Even Stronger than you. Since he was born that way."Takuma comments. "He is just a baby. They just don't like me. So they went after him. Now Yuki suffers." Zero remarks. "She knew this could happen. She did it anyway. There was no talking to her. She just had to have you and your child." Takuma states. "Yes, and she got both of us. I am here for her. No matter what. It's not like she killed someone. She was in love. You all make it out to be some kind of bad thing. When the bad thing was Kaname keeping her here. When she wanted out. No one ever says anything about that." Zero says walking out of the room. Heading to Kaname's office.

Zero just barges in, not even knocking. "Did you find out anything?" Zero asks. "The perp got in from the basement window. He broke it. No one saw anything though. There is no trace of anything. At the moment, we have no idea who took him. Or where he is. I will let you know if I find out more." Kaname states. "Thank you. Someone had to see something. We live in the city. There are always people around." Zero says. "No one is talking. Everyone I asked knows nothing. That No one they know. Would take a child. They are all tight-lipped. Zero there is a good chance. We may never get him back. I don't want to sound hard. But I need you to know the truth." Kaname states. " I understand. We need to do whatever we can to get him back. If we don't. I believe we both will lose Yuki this time." Zero admits. "I will do everything I can. I just can't promise. I also know. What you say is true. I need for you to be with her. Do whatever you need to. To keep her calm. This will be a lot on her."Kaname remarks. "I will do my best. I am not telling her anything, that we said here. Let her have faith. It's for the best."Zero comments. "I agree." Kaname remarks.

Zero walks out of Kaname's office. Standing there trying to catch his breath. The thought of never seeing his son again pains him deeply. Knowing its because he is who he is. Makes it so much harder. In a lot of ways, he blames himself. For letting himself go and not thinking. This was one error he made, he would have to live with the rest of his life. He may not only lose his son. He may lose the woman. He loved with all his heart.