Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Meeting

Zero can't sleep not even in the large comfortable bed. All he can do is think, not knowing if any of this is for real or just bullshit. Being played by Kaname for his amusement. Zero very leary on everything now. Zero can't see if any of this was true. How Kaname would just invite him to his house. If Yuki really felt this way, Kaname had a lot to worry about. When did Kaname give into defeat? And most of all Let Zero win? Something wasn't right all these years and these people are still crazy.

Zero gets up and dressed. Figuring, he would head downstairs and see what is going on. Maybe go see Takuma. He was easier to talk to, as he gets to the bottom of the staircase. He sees Takuma.

 "Hello. Zero. I was waiting for you to wake. I know you are up like the humans." Takuma states. 

"Yes, I work the day shift and sleep at night. Like normal people." Zero comments. 

"Yes, Yuki does the same. She couldn't get used to the vampire way. She is letting Ai be raised the same way." Takuma responds.

 "I will be seeing her today?" Zero asks.

 "I am not sure about Yuki, but you will be meeting Ai today. She should know who is watching over her. Once her mother comes out of whatever she is in. I'm sure the little girl will see you with her. She should get to know you before then."Takuma states.

 "What is going on with Yuki? Tell me the truth.,not the bullshit line Kaname is selling. Who wrote those letters?" Zero huffs. 

"Zero, I am afraid there is no bullshit line, as you like to call it. I see Kaname gave you those letters? That was very hard for him to read those. That hurt him deeply, to know how she really felt. He saw it, but to read it made it more real. I told him making you come here was a very bad idea. I didn't advise it. He said it was better than watching her die." Takuma admits.

 "So she really is in love with me?" Zero asks.

 "More then any of us could imagine. We all saw how close she was to you, but that was normal you grew up together. Kaname thought in time it would fade. She would forget you. Except it had the opposite effect. She thought of you more. She drank from you at cross didn't she?" Takuma asks.

 "Yes. I told her to. To show me she really was a vampire. Why?" Zero says.

 "Because it made a blood bond. You crave her don't you?" Takuma asks.

 Zero looking all around and not at Takuma.

 "You can be honest Zero. I already know." Takuma states. "

Yes, I always have. Since the first time, I took her blood. There is a burning inside of me." Zero admits.

 "Well, she has the same. She burns for your blood and your body. Its a blood bond." Takuma states.

 "What the hell is a blood bond?" Zero asks.

"Its when two people fed off each other, If their feelings are true. It creates a blond bond. It's only created when two people really love each. It lasts forever, It can't be broken. They are connected body and soul. You two never laid together. If you ever do the bond will be complete."Tukama admits. 

"Yea so Kaname can kill me? That's the real reason, he asked me here. Isn't it. So, I can make a move on his wife, and he can kill me." Zero states.

 "Zero no matter how much Kaname would love to kill you. He can't. If he did, Yuki would follow, but not before she killed Kaname. I don't see her leaving him alive after that." Takuma reveals. 

"You're crazy. She is so in love with him. He could do no wrong she always picked up for him. She would again. He can slither out of anything." Zero states.

 "That was the old Yuki. She may still love him in a way, but her love for you would exceed it." Takuma comments. 

"Yea right," Zero says. Still not believing him.

"I Guess. I should take you to meet the little girl now."Takuma states. 

"Sure, why not." 

Takuma takes Zero upstairs to the second floor. He opens the door to a large room. The first room is filled with toys and a large white bookcase. With a rocking chair. The other room attached is a little girls bedroom. A white twin bed with a canopy. Pink and white floral sheets and curtains. Two white dressers and a night table with a lamp. Everything in its place. Everything a little girl would ask for.

In the front room, there is a little girl two years old, with reddish-brown long hair and brownish eyes. Small and petite. There is a nanny sitting in the rocking chair reading to her, as the little child sits on the floor playing with her blocks.

"Excuse me Ai," Takuma says. As if he is talking to an adult."I would like you to meet one of mommy's friends." He adds. The little girl going over to him. 

"Hi, I'm Ai." She says to Zero.

"Hi. I'm Zero. I use to go to school with your mom." Zero says.

 "I know who you are. You're the one from her dreams." Ai responds. 

Zero just looks at this two year old in a daze. 

"She is a lot more advanced than a normal two year old Zero. She is a vampire child. A pureblood. She was in Yuki's body. She can sense and tell what she is and was feeling." Takuma states

 "Whatever you say, that was creepy." Zero states.

 " To You maybe, to us vampires. She is one of a kind. " Takuma says. 

The little girl goes over to Zero and pulls on his shirt. "Would you read to me?" She asks. 

"Sure," Zero says. 

She takes him over to the two chairs in the first room handing him a book and sitting next to him. Watching and taking him in, liking him from the moment she laid eyes on him. Zero stays with her for hours. Reading and talking to her. She is delightful once he gets to know her. He can see parts of Yuki in her fun and sweet. Then he can see parts of Kaname in her also. Just how she holds herself, just like her father. 

Zero didn't think he would like this little child because she was Kaname's. That he would resent her but it was totally the opposite. She made him smile. To watch her and see Yuki, made him happy. This was part of her running around. It was amazing.