Chapter 60

Comments

Chapter 60 Labor

A Few nights pass and the same thing keeps happening. Zero asks Yuki what the dream is about. But she won't tell him. Telling him. She forgets. When she wakes up. Zero not having any clue what is going on. Just wishing it would stop. At this point, she is extremely pregnant. She doesn't need this. He has been taking a lot of days off. Spending it with her and Ai. Kaname has stayed away but is due to be back tonight. He has been a lot better, in even giving them their privacy. Yuki and Zero got the new babies room done together. Yuki wanting to share the experience with him. Zero liked that idea. It was actually fun. Putting the Crib together, placing the furniture. Adding the wallies. It was really nice. They did some neutrals colors since they didn't find out the sex of the child. They both wanted it to be a surprise. Yuki didn't care what it was. She was just happy to be having Zero's child. It made her over the moon. As big a she got, she never complained once. This time she enjoyed the pregnancy to its fullest Zero didn't mind either. So far it was a great experience. Something he wouldn't mind to do again. If Yuki felt the same.

After putting the room together. Zero was headed out to pick up some things for dinner. He knew Kaname was on his way home. So Yuki wouldn't be all alone. The nanny was even over bringing by some things that would be needed for the new baby. So Yuki had someone there with her at all times. They knew it was any minute.

Kaname comes home, Looking around the new house. Finding Yuki sitting on the floor of the nursey. "Hello, My dear. How are you feeling?" Kaname asks. "Hi. To be honest. I'm not sure." She says as a gush of water flows down between her legs onto the floor."Oh My. I guess its time. Where is Zero?" Kaname asks. Helping Yuki stand."He went to get some food. Kaname I want him here." Yuki states. "I will give him a call. First, let me get you downstairs." Kaname says lightly picking her up carrying her downstairs. Telling Yuki to breathe."Kiryu I am sorry to bother you. But our wife just went into labor. You may want to come home now." Kaname says on the phone. "I will be right there. Have her ready." Zero answers.

Kaname tells the Nanny to stay with Ai. That they will need her for the night. He then helps Yuki outside to wait for Zero to pull up. Zero does, getting out of the car. Running over to Yuki. Who kisses him. "It's time Zero." Yuki says with a smile. "You take her, I will drive."Kaname says. Zero picks Yuki up holding her in the back seat of the jeep. While Kaname drives to the hospital. "Breath Yuki. Everything will be fine. "Zero says trying to convince himself. Not even caring that Kaname is here. Actually glad he is driving. Because Zero doesn't think he could at the moment. He is just holding Yuki. Looking into her eyes. As she smiles at him. So happy. Laying her head on his shoulder.

They get to the hospital. Where Kaname goes to park the Jeep. While Zero Carrys Yuki into the hospital up to the maternity ward. Where they take her and get her a room. Examing her. Kaname comes back from parking the car. Sitting in the waiting room.