Chapter 189

Chapter 189 Antidote.

A few months go by. Kaname leaving Yuki's body in her bed. Having Hanabusa and himself watch over her. Six months was a long time to be sleeping in Kaname's mind. Even though he did it for 1,000s of years. He didn't want Yuki to fall to that. Things have been very quiet at the Manor. No more running after her. No more hearing about Zero. Kaname had to admit, it was different. Very peaceful. During the six months that Yuki has been asleep, Kaname has been spending time with both children. Treating them both the same. He knew in order to keep Yuki, he would have to do so. Not really minding the little boy at all. He always thought, he would hate him. See Zero in him. Which he does. Zero is written all over this child. From his hair, eyes and even at times, his personality. Which in a way made Kaname feel at ease. The little boy didn't mind Kaname either. He was trying to be a father to both of them. Even putting them both to sleep each night. After spending a lot of time with them during the days. He told Ai about Zero. She got very down and upset. Just taking it in. She was a lot like her father. Doing her best to hide how hurt she really was. Not to mention she didn't have her mother at the moment. Kaname just telling her, that Yuki needed her rest from all this. That she was missing Zero too.

"Hanabusa I would like to speak to you." Kaname says walking out of the dining room. After breakfast. "Of Course. I have an update on the tests. I am running. I know it's going slow, but I take care of Yuki all day. Making sure no one goes in there. The tests conclude that they are real ashes of a once living vampire." Hanabusa admits. "Ah, so no fireplace ashes this time?" Kaname states. "No. They are real. The testing I am running to see if they are Zeros is taking time. Alex just winds up giving me the pills you asked him for months ago. He only comes here, here and there. He has also given me the antidote to wake her up when you are ready. He seems to not want any more part in any of this." Hanabusa replies. "I bet. Test the antidote before we give it to Yuki. Make sure its real. Make sure there isn't anything in there that will hurt or make her be weird." Kaname answers. "You got it. I will start that tonight, but that will delay the other." Hanabusa comments. "That's fine. At the moment this one is more important. I need to make sure that won't hurt her before giving it to her. If its safe, I want you to give it to her soon after you find out. I need her up." Kaname snaps. "I know you want her back. Just do you think its a good idea? I don't want to sound harsh or say anything out of turn. Just things are very peaceful here. Once you wake her up, they won't be." Hanabusa says. Scared he will get slapped. "I see your point, but that's not going to stop me. Life goes on. I know it's going to be rough. That she won't be the same. I know it will take a long time if ever for her to get over this. I just want her here for the kids. And yes myself. I miss her." Kaname admits. "Than I will get working on it." Hanabusa answers. Going straight to his lab.

Kaname goes upstairs to Yuki's room. Sitting on the edge of the great queen size bed. Holding Yuki's hand. " I know what I am going to do. IS going to bring you pain. I am sorry. I just need you back. I love you. I need you. If you hate me for it, It will just be another thing to add to the long list. I can't see you laying here like this. I know you love him more. I have accepted that. I am what you have left now, maybe we can make it work? If you just try. Kaname says to her. Staying there the rest of the night. Hoping for the best, yet fearing the worse.