Chapter 174

Chapter 174 Reappearing.

A few days later Sara goes to see Alex in the woods again. Going to his Cabin. Just appearing out of nowhere. "Sara, what are you doing here? You know this is a bad idea?" Alex answers. "It seems one of my spies, is seeing Kaname around the Townhouse. And at Zero's office. He is working his way back into her life. That wasn't what the deal was." Sara states. "Yuki hasn't gone to him. She can't control him. You know how difficult he is. Maybe he just went to see if he could get into her graces again. She would have sent him home and that would be that. Give it time." Alex states. "Going to Kiryu? Since when does Kaname bother with Kiryu? Something isn't right. I think Yuki needs a reminder." Sara comments. "What kind of reminder?" Alex asks. "One that involves her love. Dear Mr. Kiryu." Sara laughs. "Why him? Kaname could give two shits about him." Alex states.

"Yes, that is very true. But little miss Yuki loves him dearly. If she is hurt, Kaname is hurt. Plus she would blame Kaname for it happening. Pushing her against him more."Sara replies. "Kiryu is innocent in all this." Alex states. "All is fair in love in war. They won't see me coming. I will take him to my Manor here. He should be fun to play with." Sara giggles. "I don't think this is a good idea, Sara. He is a strong hunter. If things go wrong, you will be the one to get hurt." Alex states. "That's why I need you to make me a poison that will weaken him just a tad. So I can have my way with him carefully. As you said, I don't need him getting out of hand." Sara states. "You're lucky he isn't his son or he would kill you no matter what." Alex states. "Well, he isn't. I will leave that for Kaname to handle. I am sure when he grows up, he will go after dear Kaname. If I don't kill him first." Sara remarks. "You sure are sure of yourself. I would be careful. He has way too many of his own spies. If he knows you are alive, he will come after you. He has it in for you as it is." Alex responds. "I am sure. I will be fine. Just give me the poison. I am not letting her think she can just go back to him. That everything will be ok. Kaname has a way to wiggle his way back into anyone's bed. He is good at getting what he wants. Just not this time. Either one or all will die. I will make sure of it." Sara says. " Messing with him is like playing with fire. I hope you're ready to get burned." Alex answers. "You need to have more faith in me. You know I am just as bad as he is. " Sara replies. "Yes, but he has been doing it longer."

Sara gets the poison, she needs and heads back to her Manor. Watching everything that Zero does for the next few days. Spying on him so she could see when would be the best time to attack. Also watching Yuki. Seeing how boring her life has turned. Seeing without Kaname always around there really wasn't much. She turned into a boring housewife. "That's surely no fun. I see her going back to Kaname soon. Just for some excitement." Sara says to herself.

We're back at the cabin, Alex knows this isn't going to turn out well for any of them. He knew more than anything, Sara had a lot to worry about. Again she was forgetting how strong and evil Yuki was. Never really taking in, what she would do. If Sara did anything to Zero. Alex knew why Yuki did what she did. That it was to protect him, her children and even Kaname. That Sara used them all to get what she wanted. Saying she will have them all killed and let Yuki watch. It wasn't the only reason Yuki went along with Sara. The other reason, Zero already knew. She never lied about it. It was to give him what he always asked for. A normal life without Kaname. Without Sharing. Everything she ever did was for Zero. IT wasn't all a lie.

Alex knew backing Yuki into a corner was a very bad choice. She did almost kill Sara. Changing her mind at the last minute. Sara doing anything to Zero would change that. Sara was too impulsive. Jumping before really thinking about everything that could really happen. It's even what made her loose Kaname. Would she lose more now? Would Yuki win or would she? Kaname did open a box that should have stayed closed.