Chapter 12

Chapter 12 reawakened

Dinner is over and Zero heads upstairs to Yuki's room. Walking in and finding her sitting in bed. Where Berta placed her. Wearing a White long nightie. With a little bow tie at the top. Covering most of her body. It's so big. It swims on her. You can't even tell, where she is in it. Zero walks over to her. Sitting on the bed next to her. Looking into her eyes. He takes her hand.

"Yuki when I needed you. You were there for me. You fought for me. I want to do the same for you. I want to bring you back. I am not sure if this is going to work or not, but I am willing to give it a try.

 He pulls himself closer to her. Her eyes staring straight. Her body limp, just lying there. Zero gets his fingernail and makes a scratch in his neck. Letting the blood leak down his neck. Putting his Finger filled with blood on Yuki's lips. Smearing it on. Running it under her nose. At first, nothing seems to change. Yuki is still just sitting there. Like a sack of potatoes. Nothing moving. Zero gets closer and puts another finger of blood in her mouth. Letting the blood hit her tongue. He see's Yuki's eyes flutter. Her Fingers start to move. Her eyes opening and closing. He does it again. This time Yuki's hand touches his Licking his finger dry. Her eyes looking deeply into his. Her fangs extend and her eyes go crimson. The Desire was written all over her.

"That's it. Come back to me. You're hungry. I see it. Take all you need. Just like you let me." Zero says.

 Offering his neck to her. Her eyes flare open and she pulls his body close. Licking up all the blood, that is dripping down his soft pale neck. Lapping up every last drop. Then she starts kissing his neck and his wound. Sucking his neck, but not biting. Just sucking making little purple burses on his neck. Zero sees the desire not only for blood but for him. He also knows. She needs to eat.

"Yuki focus. You need to eat. Please take more blood. His hands running up and down her back tenderly. 

She holds him close and sinks her teeth into his flesh. Sucking and biting. Taking all she can get. When she is done. She lets go of his neck. Licking and sealing the wounds. Laying her head on his shoulder. Her arms around him tightly.

"I am here Yuki. I will take care of you. Anything. You need. I want you to get better. I can't see you like this."Zero says. Yuki looks up at him. In a small low tender voice, she says. "Am I dreaming? Did I die?" Zero looks at her with sorrow in his eyes. "No, It's not a dream Yuki. I am here. You're not dead. I won't let you die. Just like you wouldn't let me." Zero says.

 She just keeps staring at him. Like its a dream. Holding him ever so tight. As if, she would let go. He would disappear again. Zero knows. She is shocked. He just lays there beside her, holding her. Looking at her, looking at him. She touches his face, tenderly. Putting her hand through his white-silver hair. She gives out small moans. When she rubs his head and neck taking deep breathes. Gathering up his scent. Still in disbelief.

 "IF this is a dream, I can die peacefully now. I am ready."Yuki says. A sharp pain goes through him. "Well, I'm not! You're not dying. Get that shit out of your head."Zero snaps. Being his normal self.

 He lifts her up, to let her sit on his lap. Unbuttoning his shirt, letting her see his tattoo. "Look Yuki. It's me. I am real. I am in front of you. I am not leaving you. It's not a dream." Zero states. 

Her hand goes up to touch his tattoo. Rubbing her finger across every detail of it. Like it was etched in her mind. She lays her head down on his chest, her legs around his torso. Her heat pressing into his. She rubs herself up against him, as she places her arms around him. Holding him ever so close to her. Her finger still running across his tattoo.

Zero tries his best not to think where her lower body is. As she moves, it presses harder into his. Giving him all kinds of sensations. Her soft finger going across his tattoo gives him the shivers. He knows this isn't the time for that. Not to even think about it. She is in no condition for that. It would be taken advantage of a broken woman. He closes his eyes, holding her close. Taking in her scent. Telling her she needs some rest. Tomorrow will be a big day. He has lots of plans for her. Not breaking any connection that they have. He falls asleep and so does she.