FavreMySpike

kaileebear7 asked for this, and now let's get into it!

~Lucas' POV~

I log onto minecraft as I realize I haven't been on any server in a long time, since I deleted my one youtube channel.  People kept asking me about that on my other, but I didn't feel the need to explain myself. I just didn't want to do Steve Saga that much anymore. 

But since I deleted it, I haven't talked to Sabre that much, so I log onto his minecraft Steve Saga server. I spawn in a crater, when I swear last time I was on here I was in the Rainbow Town. In the chat, I see Sabre noticed I came onto the world. 

***
<FavreMySabre> Lucas! Man! Where have you been? Where are you?

<TheLSpike> Nothin' much, I've just been doing my own thing for a while. Also, why am I in a crater? Last time I was on here, I was in the Rainbow Town..

<FavreMySabre teleported TheLSpike to FavreMySabre>

<TheLSpike> Woah.. Where are we?

<FavreMySabre> Join the call, I'll explain then

<TheLSpike> Okay

***

I then get a call on Skype, from Sabre, and I answer it quickly. He explains that there was this Steve, Elemental Steve, who gave Nightmare Steve the power to destroy the entire Rainbow Town, and how Time Steve helped him get rid of Elemental Steve, and that Galaxy Steve came along eventually, and how Rainbow Steve joined an evil Steve's side.

"Wow... A lot as gone on, hasn't it?" I say and Sabre nods. "Yeah.." he says and looks down at the ground. 

I then wrap my arms around him, pulling him into a hug and I feel a few tears roll down his face and land on my arm. He looks up at me, his gray bandana wet from some tears and a few tears continue to fall down his face and roll down his cheek. 

He hugs me back though, and then he leans forward and kisses me softly. I kiss him back, and then eventually we pull away to get some air. "I missed you.." Sabre says softly and leans his head against my chest. 

"I missed you too Sabre.." I whisper, my throat sounding hoarse.(BeCaUsE yOu'Re A hOrSe xD) 

"Promise to come back on again soon?" he asks me as another tear flows down his face. 

"I promise..."

~~~

Literally, the heater in my house went out so now I am under a ton of blankets and I'm literally wearing gloves as I write this XD

It's so colddddddddd

~Cookie