FavreMyDark

This was suggested by someone a while back (I'm sorry I forgot your username .—.) And ye- here we go-

~Sabre's POV~

Dark Steve continues to chase after me and Rainbow Steve, shooting fireballs like Nightmare Steve always does. "Just leave us alone, Dark Steve! You... you bully!" I shout at him, continuing to run. He continues to shoot the fireballs at us, though they seem to keep missing and not getting close to us at all.

Then, one hits me. I scream from the pain, and Rainbow Steve rushes to my side. "Monster! You monster!" Rainbow Steve shouts over and over again at Dark Steve, who just grins.

"R-Run... run Rainbow Steve..." I mutter out, my body filled with too much pain to be able to get up. Tears are streaming down his face, and worry is the only thing seen through his rainbow eyes. "P-Please.. run, please, Rainbow Steve..." I manage to choke the words out, my body burning from the charged fireball.

He bites his lip and hesitantly nods, telling me goodbye for probably the last time before running off.

"Ah, so your colorful friend finally abandoned you?" Dark Steve smirks and even though my body burns, I keep my snarky personality.

"I told him to," I snarl, not showing how much it hurts just to say simple four words.

"If he was paying attention more, he probably would've noticed that I didn't plan on killing you, not even from the start." My eyes widen from his words, and I immediately don't believe him. I mean, who would? He's been trying to kill us since the start!

"Don't look at me in disbelief, Sabre; I swear on my life and yours that it's true," he says softly, stepping closer to me. If it didn't send a searing pain throughout my entire body to move, I would've backed away. But since I couldn't, I just laid there, letting him get closer.  "I haven't ever wanted to even hurt you, but the Nightmare King has forced me into trying to destroy you and Rainbow Steve. All my life, I've just wanted to be free from his control..." Dark Steve says, biting his lip.

Hearing this, I decide to trust him. I bite my lip as well, looking up at him. "The truth is... I love you, Sabre..." he says, leaning over and gently kissing me.

I blush brightly, but kiss back. He doesn't attempt to move me, knowing it's painful for me. "I'm sorry that I did this to you..." he mumbles softly.

I smile weakly at him. "It's fine, just give up being evil, please... for me..." I murmur, and he nods. "Of course, Sabre..."

~~~

I have returned from the horrid world called shopping-
BuT I gOt ChEeSeCaKe!¡!¡
Y'all don't know how much I love cheesecake XD

Officer Expired Cookie~