Vali

Void x AliLovesRoleplay
I got permission btw—

Void x AliLovesRoleplay I got permission btw—

~Ali's POV~

I close my eyes and drift into sleep, after a long day of reading and working on fanfics, watching some youtube, and other random things.

~Third Person POV~

Ali wakes up, everything around her being different. She looks around, everything almost like where Void Steve was destroyed in The Steve Saga. The only difference was that the huge explosion that reached bedrock isn't there. She sighs, knowing this is just a dream that she wishes she could stay in forever.

She huffs and then leans against a tree, closing her eyes and thinking about all the possibilities of what could happen in this dream.

Then, the ground disappears from under her, making her gasp as she falls down towards bedrock. Before she hits the ground though, some figure flies down and quickly catches her.

She looks up, seeing her favorite Steve from Sabre's series being the person who saved her, also known as Void Steve. He flies her down to safety before setting her down, stepping back.

Ali smiles softly at him, and instead of his red eyes glowing with hatred and anger like in the series, they're soft and loving. Ali feels her heart melt from it, and she shifts awkwardly on her two feet from being nervous. Never in her life had she ever imagined that she would meet her favorite bad guy in person, especially with him saving her!

He smiles more at her, before stepping forward a bit. "What's your name?" he asks, and Ali looks at him. Her eyes widen from the thought of him actually wanting to know her name. "A-Ali," she says, biting her lip.

He smiles more, holding out his hand for them to shake. She smiles, taking his hand. "Thanks for saving me..." she says softly.

He grins, though not evilly. "Mhm, anytime," he smiles. "I'm Void Steve, nice to meet you," he says, before he flies off.

Ali wakes up with a jolt, her dream sending her so much excitement and hope for what all could happen today.

~~~

You're welcome Ali XD
Now, I'm going to bed- it's 7:40am and I have yet to go to sleep-

Officer Cookie~