VoidSabre

GamingKitten847 asked for this when I posted the other VoidSabre, so yeah. Enjoy!

It isn't exactly like the video at all, but I liked this idea I had! It's kinda depressing, so yeah...

~Sabre's POV~

Void Steve brings me into the trap, and I jump in both shock and fear. "What?! How is this possible?!" I shout and he has a evil smirk across his shadowy face. His blood red eyes look at me, glistening with both fury and.. love? No way, that's impossible! There is no way that Void Steve could ever have a single kind thought towards anyone, especially me or Galaxy Steve!

Galaxy Steve comes running over to the window, and the 'love' disappears from Void Steve's eyes, making there just be the fury. (I will burn, I will burn for you, with fire and fury-- Skillet is stuck in my head..) I feel myself slightly tremble from being so close to Void Steve, and there being no way to get away from him. 

I go to punch him, but my fist doesn't effect him. It's as if there is an invisible barrier separating the two of us. "Sabre! What are you doing in there?!" Galaxy Steve explains as soon as he sees me in the trap with Void Steve. "Oh, you know, just chillin' and having a cup of tea-- What does it look like I'm doing?!" I shout through the glass at the galaxy figure, known as my friend Galaxy Steve. (Important question! Hunter Hayes 'Wanted', or Alec Benjamin 'Annabelle's Homework'??)

Galaxy Steve looks at me, seeming offended and then tears seem to sting his eyes. "I see how it is.." he says and I jump towards the window. 

"No! Galaxy Steve! I was just upset, I didn't mean to upset you!" I shout through the plain colored glass, and Galaxy Steve walks away. "I'm sorry Sabre.." Galaxy Steve says as he walks away. I feel a few tears burn my own eyes, and I slam my fist against the glass, but it doesn't shatter. 

"Well, if he were to open it and get you out, I'd get out too; but if he doesn't, we'll both be destroyed," Void Steve says simply, in his dark and demonic voice. I look over at him, my bandana hiding the fact I'm crying heavily. A slight bit of sadness fills his eyes, and then he smiles at me slightly. 

"Y'know, I only told Rainbow Steve the truth; which is all the reasons I am mainly targeting you," he says and smiles softly. I look at him confused and stunned. "What are the reasons then..?" I ask, somewhat scared to hear his answer. 

"I'm after you, because you managed to steal something from me," Void Steve says, and then pulls his hood of his hoodie down. I look at him in awe as he reveals his red eyes completely, and then some dark gray hair; and I blush slightly. "What'd I steal?" I ask, utterly confused by him being cryptic once again. 

"My heart." 

I look at him, pure shock written across my face. My blushing is uncontrollable, and my tears coming to a stop. I slowly untie my bandana, seeing as he already took off his hood that never comes off. My hands tremble as I get the knot undone, and then I let go of the bandana. It lands down on the ground, and I look at him, my eyes adjusting to the light of not having the thin fabric over my eyes. 

He steps forward, and I step forward as well. Soon, we are face to face, inches away. He also has a slight blush on his face, and next thing I know; I feel a strong pain shoot through my entire body. I collapse onto the ground, clutching my hair and pulling on it, trying to stop the pain. (Y'know, like bringing apon more pain to stop the current pain) 

Void Steve goes down on his knees and tries to help me up, before falling to the ground as well. After a minute or two, the pain finally subsides enough for me to be able to get up without falling over in pain. Void Steve managed to get up around the same time as me, and we hold onto one another to keep from falling. 

I look into Void Steve's red eyes, and he's facing my non covered green eyes. Both of us blush slightly, and then he presses his lips up against mine. I yelp in shock, before I kiss him back. 

After a minute or so, we pull away from the kiss and I looking into his eyes lovingly, and he does the same. "I love you Sabre," he says and leans his head against my forehead. I blush softly. "I love you too, Void Steve," I say in just a whisper, but he hears it. 

"With this machine still on, we're both going to be destroyed soon," Void Steve says while closing his eyes. I sigh and nod, knowing that as well but not wanting to admit it. "That's probably what the pain is from..." I say softly and he kisses me again. 

"Don't think about pain, think about good things," he commands to me and I slowly nod. I pull out a book and quill, where I decided to write my last words I want Galaxy Steve to hear and Rainbow Steve to know about. 

Dear Galaxy Steve,

I was just destroyed, wasn't I? That's why you're reading this.. Look, I realized something while being locked in this room with Void Steve: he isn't actually a bad guy. We thought so, but in reality, he actually was telling us the truth all along. 

Now, don't be sad that I'm gone. I don't want my death to go down in vain. I want you to find Rainbow Steve, and I want you two to go on a bunch of adventures with one another. Promise me that, please?

Before I was destroyed, I was happy. I am happy up to the second I left the world. Don't worry, it wasn't painful; thanks to Void Steve. 

I want you to know something..

I'm going to miss both you, Rainbow Steve, Purple Steve, and all the other Steve's I became friends with throughout my journeys. But I want you all to keep smiling, and not be sad about me leaving.

I put down the quill for a moment, and a tear rolls down my tear as I write this. 

I want you to keep saving the world; both you and Rainbow Steve. 

Now, for Rainbow Steve,

Buddy, I know you left me, and I know you probably hate me; but I still am going to miss being able to be with you. I am going to miss being able to go on adventures with you and all the other Steve's. But don't forget those memories, write them down in a journal; in case anything ever happens. 

Like I said to Galaxy Steve, keep smiling. All I want is you two to be happy...

~Sabre

I end the note there, unable to write down another word without all my tears spilling out and ruining the note completely. Void Steve wraps his arms gently around my waist from behind, and he rests his head on my shoulder. 

"I'm going to miss them.." I whisper softly and he nods. 

"Let's try to make the most of the few minutes we have left," Void Steve suggests and I nod. I close the book and place it on the ground, and put my bandana on top of it. 

Void Steve gently grabs my chin to make me look at him, and then he leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He places his one hand he used to make me look at him back on my hip, the other still being there. 

This kiss lasts longer than the last, and we continue to kiss until the pain shoots through our bodies again. We both jolt away from one another, due to the pure pain inside of our bodies. Unlike last time, I couldn't fight the pain; instead, I collapsed on the ground again, and never got back up...

~~~

I'm sorry I made this sad.. I just felt like making something depressing...

~KoOkIe CoOkIe (Not the best time, but I'm still in a pretty good mood today)