NightBow

!¡!¡Warning!¡!¡
This is a vent, and there will be things like anxiety, and some other things
I'm only doing this because sometimes, like now, this is my best way to cope with what's happening in my life

Anyway, now you can read
Also- irl au

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I get a call, telling me that Nightmare Steve, my boyfriend, is on the way to the emergency room. Tears prickle my eyes, my anxiety already flaring up. I thank the person on the phone for telling me, before hanging up, quickly driving off towards the hospital that I was told Nighty was being taken to.

He doesn't deserve this... he shouldn't be in the hospital... I think silently, keeping my eyes on the road as I tap my fingers against the steering wheel, trying to somewhat calm my nerves.

Eventually I finally get close, but the closer I get, the worse the anxiety gets. My eyes start to blur from tears, and I end up forcing myself to pull off the road enough to take some pills or something enough to calm myself.

Tears continue to roll down my face, and I know that I'm going to look like a wreck when I finally get there. But I don't care, all I once is I  to get there and be sure that Nightmare Steve is okay.

After a few minutes pass, I finally calm down enough to drive again, briskly heading straight towards the hospital.

I finally get there, and I end up running straight inside. The person at the desk smiles sincerely at me, but I ignore it, just wanting to know where Nightmare Steve is.

It doesn't take long before I get the room number, rushing into the room. I walk into there, finding Nightmare Steve in a hospital bed, fully conscious.

"Hey, my Rainbow..." he says softly, smiling weakly at me.

I don't say anything, sniffling as I shuffle my feet over to him, hugging him. I mean, I was told that what happened to him isn't anything too major, but I feel like if I even lay a finger on him that I'll hurt him.

He smiles, hugging back, kissing my forehead. "It's okay, Rainy..." he whispers. "I'm alright, don't worry.."

I shake my head, not wanting to leave him, especially since he's in this room alone.

I know I'm going to have to leave soon anyway though, seeing as he hasn't actually been admitted to the actual hospital part yet, and because I have a ton of important things to get to tomorrow.

"I promise, I'm okay.." he says softly, messing with my hair.

"I love you so much..." I say softly, tears rolling down my face slightly.

"I love you too, baby..." he says softly.  "Come sit next to me."

I hesitantly nod, carefully getting on the bed near him.

"Promise you're going to be okay..?"

"I promise."

~~~

I'm going to try to sleep, night...

Officer Expired Cookie~