VoidSabre

LoveBug515 requested this, and even gave me the prompt ^^ 

I'm gonna finish the requests today, because ON PAPER I wrote this and the other request, plus another during class today

~Void Steve's POV~

As soon as Sabre and Rainbow Steve destroy Memory Steve, I smirk to myself. I summon myself near the two of them, about 50 blocks away. For a moment or two, there is just complete silence. After that, footsteps go across the grass and stop a few blocks away from me.

"Who's there?" Sabre asks, and I feel my heart melt. After so long of not seeing him, I missed hearing his voice. "Why hello, Sabre," I say and he jumps. 

I've been watching Sabre for a long time, though he doesn't remember me. Memory Steve erased his memories of everything a while back, including me. But now that Memory Steve is destroyed, he should be able to remember me. 

Sabre looks at me for a moment, seeming completely confused. I sigh, and then summon lightning on me and him. The lightning teleports us both to my dimension. The Void.

~3rd person POV~

The player in the chicken suit looks around in confusion, as well as in worry. Void Steve comes into his view, scaring poor Sabre completely. "Wh-Who are you..?" the frightened player asks, his small body trembling. 

Void Steve seems hurt, hating that Sabre doesn't remember him. "You have to remember me..." Void Steve says softly, feeling tears weld in his own sinister eyes. Sabre looks at the Steve wearing the gray hoodie that stands in front of him.

Suddenly, the Steve gets an idea. "You got to trust me, and I'll get you your memories back," the Steve whispers to the player. Hesitantly, the player nods, looking up to the Steve who is just assuming is evil. 

Void Steve presses his lips on Sabre's, surprising the innocent player. The player doesn't hesitate, he kisses back. Void Steve's kisses surprise Sabre as Void Steve pushes Sabre against the hard wall. For a moment or so the lovers kiss, wrapping themselves in the others limbs. Some particles fly around the two of them, and then fly into Sabre. 

Sabre and Void Steve pull away at the same time, and Sabre hazily looks at Void Steve. Under the bandana, Sabre's eyes glow with a light green, the same color as the particles, before returning back to the normal forest green color. 

"Void Steve..?" Sabre asks, his eyes watering as Void Steve smiles. "It's me Sabre," he whispers and pulls Sabre into a hug. Sabre hugs him back, crying softly on his shoulder. "I missed you," Void Steve whispers in his lovers ear.

"I missed you too..."

~~~

I hope you guys like this, I'm not happy with it, but meh. Is this what you were asking for with your prompt LoveBug515?

~KoOkIe CoOkIe