GalBow

fortnitelover147 requested this ship so ye- sorry for another song oneshot, I got no more ideas ;-;
(Only doing parts picked out randomly, so ye)
~Lyrics are edited to not swear because I love ya smol' beans that are reading~

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Me and Galaxy Steve have been dating for a bit now, though I'm still confused on why he cares about me. I always treated him like nothing, yet he still cared. He believed me when I told him I'm trying to change, and he's still been right by my side since the beginning.

"Rainbow Steve!" Galaxy Steve calls from behind, me and him just getting out of another argument for literally no reason once again.

"What do you want, Galaxy? I hate you," I scoff, and he stops. My words clearly hurt him, possibly finally getting him to stop bugging me.

"I wanted you to know; no matter how much you hurt me, how much you push me away; I'm still going to be here for you. I don't care what you say to me, I still am going to be right here, no matter what."

I bite my lip, feeling bad for all the things that I've done to Galaxy Steve. Before I can find the words to say 'I'm sorry,' Galaxy Steve walks away.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water," I hum silently in my head, looking around. "His feet slipped up and then he fell, but his heart was fallin' faster."

"Tumbled down to the ground and she came runnin' after, the water rained from is eyes like a rollin' river," I look into the clear sky, not knowing what to say to Galaxy Steve. Recently, I realized something.

I love Galaxy Steve. I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to tell him though, after everything I've done. I just don't know how to tell him that I love him.

"Why do you love me? I'm such a mess," I sigh, thinking about all the times Galaxy Steve continued to try to be my friend, even after I was such a jerk to him.

I sigh, going back to humming the tune. "Carin' about me ain't easy, I'm broken in the head."

"Rainbow Steve?" Galaxy Steve asks, coming my direction.

"It's like nobody sees me, I'm better off just dead," I look at the trees around me. If I climb up it, I can jump off. That could kill me.

"What? Rainbow Steve, no!" Galaxy Steve huffs, grabbing my arm. Silent tears roll down my face, and I look away from him, unable to meet his gaze.

"I see you for you, you're perfect in my eyes, so wipe those tears away, I can't stand to see you cry." He brushes my tears to the side with his finger, forcing me to look at him.

"I'm so in love with you, I need you in my life; you're not invisible, I'd love it if you died."

Unable to find anything to say, I just look at him, listening to what he's saying.

"Why do I need you, 'cause you're my lovely wreck, lovin' you is easy, you make me feel so blessed," he hums softly, a soft blush on his face.

I can't help but blush as well. He loves me back....

"I love you baby, had to get that off my chest," I whisper softly.

"You do?" he asks softly, hope in his eyes. I nod gently, and with that, he jumps into my arms and kisses me. I kiss back, blushing more.

In about five seconds, we pull back. Those five seconds though, they felt like an eternity. Galaxy Steve's lips, they're so sweet, so soft; I really am in love with him.

"When Jack and Jill went up the hill they didn't find the water, they found a love for themselves in the happy ever after," I hum softly as me and him head back towards where Sabre is.

"So broken Jack found love in Jill, now his heart is full of laughter. Yeah, fairytales they do exist, sometimes they're found in disaster," I smile, and he leans over, kissing my cheek gently.

I really love this guy...

~~~

For those of y'all who don't know who Aaron Doh is, he's an amazing youtuber that used to film (and does sometimes still) with the fandom I've developed an obsession with
He's an amazing singer, and a great person. He has multiple songs, just look up Aaron Doh on YouTube :D
But yeah, hope you enjoyed!

Officer Expired Cookie~