Lighkie

Help ;-; Don't mind the YouTube video I was watching——Nor the times on the screenshots, I was watching YouTube videos and then fell asleep—

Help ;-;
Don't mind the YouTube video I was watching——
Nor the times on the screenshots, I was watching YouTube videos and then fell asleep—

~Cookie's POV~

Excited, I quickly get on Minecraft and join the world that Sabre, or as real him is called, Elan, said I could join. Finally, my dreams have come true of meeting Sabre and his friends; as well as all the Steve's.

The world loads up and Sabre, Rainbow Steve, and Lucas quickly greet me. "Hey, Cookie!" Sabre smiles at me, and I smile softly. My hair blows in my face, and I huff as I push it out of my face, looking back at the YouTube trio that I watched every day.

"Nice to meet you!" Rainbow Steve smiles at me, and I giggle softly.

"Nice to meet me? Oh please, if anything; it's nice to meet you guys!" I smile, and that's when I notice Light Steve in the background. He waves at me, and I giggle before waving back.

"Well, make yourself at home," Sabre smiles. I nod, walking off.

~A Month and a Half Later, Third Person POV~

Light Steve has recently been developing some weird feelings towards Cookie, though has been hiding it through the videos.

They all just got done shooting a new video (Could you shoot me instead?—), and Light Steve decided he's going to tell the only girl he's met not even two months ago about how he feels.

Taking a deep breath, he goes out in search of Cookie.

Some time later, he ends up finding Cookie, finding her in some woods along the outskirts of the town with some untamed wolves. He smiles softly, his face flustering slightly from
the sight of her. "Oh, hey Lighty!" she says with a smile, giggling and waving.

Light Steve blushes from the nickname that she always uses when talking or referring to him as, but walks over. "Hey Cookie, what are you doing?" he asks her, and she shrugs.

"Well, I wanted to tame a wolf, but then once I found one, I realized I didn't have any bones," she huffs. (That's me 90% of the time I play Minecraft—)

Light Steve laughs softly at her, before pulling out some bones from his inventory and giving them to her. "Thank you!" she smiles, hugging Light Steve.

He blushes softly from the action but hugs back, smiling softly. "Anytime. Now, I uh.." he starts.

She looks up at him in concern, and he bites his lip. "I-I like you, Cookie..." he mumbles softly.

She smiles at him before she kisses his cheek, giggling softly. "I like you too, Lighty," she hums, before pulling away from the hug and then going to tame a dog.

~~~

Imma be shipped with Lighty now ;-;;;;
Blame ArchCode91 that I have to do this ;-;

Officer Cookie~