LightBow

I'm writing a lot today XD I didn't expect so many requests so quickly. 

EnderDragon12005 asked for this, and ye!

~Light Steve's POV~

Both me and Rainbow Steve play around, both of us being on Sabre's server. We play a few games of tag, Rainbow Steve winning most every game. "Aw... I lose again!" I huff as he tags me and the time runs out before I can tag him again. I sit down on the ground in defeat, "I suck at this game.."

Rainbow Steve comes over, his body creating a shadow over me and blocking the sunlight from getting in my face. He holds his hand out to help me up, then he looks at me with his caring and considerate eyes. "C'mon Light Steve, you just got to get the hang of it," he says and I feel myself grow a slight blush on my face.

You see, I kinda have a slight crush on Rainbow Steve, but he doesn't know it, and I'm not sure how to let him know. I mean, he obviously doesn't like me as anything more than friends, and I don't want to loose his friendship; but I can't help it that I feel this way! Why must I have to feel these.. emotions?

"One more round?" Rainbow Steve asks me, snapping me back into reality, and I eagerly nod. We run around the grassy field, Rainbow Steve chasing close behind me, and both of us laughing. Next thing I know, I trip on a pebble on the ground, and I fall. 

Since Rainbow Steve was close behind me, he falls as well, landing on top of me. We bump heads, and I blush slightly from being this close to him. "S-Sorry," Rainbow Steve says to me, and when I look up I see he's blushing as well. 

He gets off of me, and then he holds his hand out and helps me up as well. We're standing inches away from one another, both of us blushing slightly, and then he taps my shoulder. 

"You're it," he giggles and then runs away. I'm still blushing from the event that just happened, that I don't even respond for a moment, instead I just process what all just happened. When I realize he tagged me, I shout, "What?! No fair!" and then laugh, running after him. 

I eventually catch up to him and tag him, and in the end I win that game. Instead of that being the last game though, for a few more hours we keep playing; running around the grassy field and chasing one another.