BlueBow

I'm alive- I played some Minecraft with all my old friends I haven't talked to in a long time, so yeah! That was fun! Now, BlueBow time! Based on the song "We're Just Friends" by Anders Lystell and Loving Caliber. Suggested by lunara_eclipsa and SST3LSRS so ye! Thank y'all for BlueBow-

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Me and Blue Steve are walking around the grassy field, the soft sound of running water and our breathing being the only sounds. He looks over at me, smiling softly. I blush softly, turning my head away and just looking at the water to keep him from seeing my face. I sigh, hating the mix feelings I get towards Blue Steve. 

He's my best friend, I shouldn't be having these kinda of feelings about him! I sigh again, and he looks at me worriedly. "Are you okay, Rainbow Steve?" he asks me, and I put on a fake smile and nod. "I'm fine, don't worry!" I respond, probably a little too quickly. 

Should I tell him..? I ask myself, and after a mental debate, I finally make a decision. I'm going to tell him. "Hey... Blue Steve, can I tell you something?" I ask, and he smiles brightly with the smile I love to see. "Of course! What's up?" he asks, and I just take a deep breath. 

"I've been feeling something for you lately..." I say softly, and he looks up at me. "Oh?" he simply asks, his smile fading into a confused look. He tilts his head slightly, and I sigh. "And I am trying so hard to just stay cool," I add, making him look at me in even more confusion. 

"Oh man, I think I might be going crazy, because all I really, really want, is to be with you..." I whisper the last part, and he looks up at me. He steps back a little, and I look down. "We're saying we're just friends but I'm thinking you're my man. And baby if you knew..."

"I say I'm doing alright, I'm doing just fine, but I'm scattered..." he looks up at me, seeming to be trying to figure things out. "And I cry, when you're not around, because it matters..." I whisper. He takes a small step forward, and I blush softly. 

"Dreaming of your kisses, in the night time, knowing what I'm missin', but I still lie; I say I'm doing alright, I'm fine," he smiles weakly, and it seems like a forced smile. 

"But I'm scattered, we're just friends..." 

Then, to my surprise, he gets closer, to the point our faces are inches apart. I blush brightly, and he's blushing as well. Then, he closes the gap. 

Our lips meet, taking me by complete surprise. I kiss him back though, nevertheless. His one hand rests on my hip, while the other is pressed up against the small of my back to pull me closer to him. My arms wrap around his neck, my hands gently tugging on his hair. This lasts for a moment, the feeling amazing and something I want to never end. 

Sadly, it does end as he pulls away from the kiss, and he smiles softly. 

"Don't worry... I love you too... best friends, right?" he asks with a smile. I smile brightly, nodding and then kissing his cheek. 

"Let's play tag! Tag, you're it!" I shout and then laugh, and he just laughs. I run, and he chases after me; both of us laughing the entire time. "You're not gonna get me!" I shout, laughing. "Wanna bet?" 

"Yep!" 

~~~

So, uh- I got my friends to do this with me-- (Don't mind the time, it was earlier. It's 10:17 now for me--)

I was Blue Steve, IssaDweeb was Galaxy Steve, and another friend of mine who doesn't have wattpad was Yellow Steve

Cookie Da' Queen~