RainbowVoid

Spiritwing251 asked for this, and yeah! Hope you like it! Sorry it's extremely short...

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Void Steve summons lightning on me, and it takes me into the void dimension. I tremble, hating to be away from Sabre and Galaxy Steve, as well as Purple Steve. Then, as if things couldn't get any worse, Void Steve appears beside me.

I back away, soon being stopped by some invisible barrier though. Void Steve smirks and steps closer to me, and then my back hits the invisible barrier. His hands rest on the invisible barrier, his hot, calm breathing mixes with my heavy, stressed breathing. He smirks, cupping my cheek with his other hand. 

I blush softly, and soon he lowers his head to be centimeters from my face. Slowly, I lean forward and close the gap; kissing Void Steve softly. My arms wrap around his neck, while his right hand rests on my hips. His left hand continues to rest of the invisible barrier, and I lean my body against his. 

The kiss lasts for a few moments before he pulls away, and I'm left gasping for air. He smirks, and then he kisses me again. 

~Void Steve's POV~

I summon Rainbow Steve to the Void Dimension, and he is immediately trembling. I smirk, this is going to be good. Planning on doing something to torture Rainbow Steve, I slowly strut forward. He keeps backing away, and soon I get fed up with it, so I summon an invisible barrier behind it. He sinks back against it, pressing his back up against it as if he could go through it. I scoff, and then step forward, putting my arms out onto the barrier to control where Rainbow Steve can move to. My oh-so-calm breathing mixes with his frightened and fast breathing, mingling together in front of us.

I smirk, and cup the hand of the innocent Rainbow Steve. A soft, pale pink blush slowly dances across his cheeks, and then I lower my head. Being a small number of centimeters away from him, our noses touch. He then leans forward, and puts his lips on mine gently. 

At first, it takes me by surprise; but soon I kiss him back. He wraps his arms around my neck in a comforting manor, also pulling himself closer to my body. I take my right hand off of the barrier, leaving my left still resting on it, and put the right one onto his hips gently. He leans forward, letting his body rest on mine; relying on me completely, and not anyone else. 

I pull away from the kiss, and Rainbow Steve gasps for his breath. I breathe in and out, trying to control my own breathing, and then I smirk. Slowly, I lean forward and lock my lips with his once again, and he does the same. 

Our lips work against one another in sync, and soon we slide down the wall. We stay intertwined in one another's limbs, and continue to kiss one another. I blush softly, impossible for him to see, but still. 

After a minute or so we pull away again, and I lean my head on his shoulder. His heavy breathing makes his body move under my head, and I whisper softly in his ear, "I love you." I nibble his ear, making him moan softly. 

"I love you too, Void Steve," he says through his ragged breath, and I smile softly. This is going to be the most fun I've had in a while (ClEaNfUnOnLy--)

~~~

Welp, I think I'm gonna head to bed in a few, night!

~KoOkIe CoOkIe