FavreMyRainbow

And this is the other ship the one episode made me think of-- after this I got an amazing fluffshot I'll post--

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

I step forward towards Sabre, while he continues to thank me and all the other Steve's for helping him to be able to leave the Spirit World. Smiling, I thank him as well. "Thank you, Sabre. For always being there for me. Don't ever forget me, okay?" I ask him and he seems stunned. You see, I've had some sort of feeling of longing for Sabre since he found me and put me back together so I was Rainbow Steve once again; but I've always suppressed it and kept acting like everything was normal.

I didn't know how to tell him. But now, he's about to leave me here in the Spirit World with all of the other Steve's here, and I'll probably never see him again. "Of course I'll never forget you! You're my best friend Rainbow Steve!" Sabre says, and then hugs me. I smile weakly, hugging him back, though the aching in my heart makes me saddened by his words. 

Why can't I just be happy with the friendship I had with him? Why do I want to possibly ruin it, all because of my stupid emotions?  I continue to reprimand myself for these feelings. Sabre pulls away from the hug, smiling weakly. 

"I wish you could come with me..." Sabre says, and I smile weakly. "I'll miss you, Sabre, and I'll never forget you. That's a promise..." I say softly, and then I get something that fills me with complete shock. 

Sabre kisses me.

Our lips are roughly pressed against one another's, making the feeling completely awkward and not anything how I imagined a kiss would be. But then it softens up, and our lips are moving against one another's. The feeling is... sensational. I kiss him back; blushing as red as Red Steve's hair. Some 'awww's' are heard around us, making both me and Sabre pull away; blushing. 

"I uh.. Sorry..." Sabre says softly, and I smile. Then, I grab onto Sabre's chicken suit and pull him back towards me, for another more passionate kiss. It lasts for a moment, both of our lips moving against one another's in sync; and I feel my face somehow heat up even more. This time, Sabre pulls away first; his face also as red as Red Steve's hair. 

"I love you Sabre... I'm going to miss you so much...." I whisper softly, and Sabre smiles. He places his hand over my heart, "I'll always be here with you, in your heart. And you'll be in mine?" he asks. I blush, nodding. "Until the end..."

"I love you too, Rainbow Steve..." Sabre says softly and then presses his lips against my forehead, before running through the portal.

~~~

Aaak-- 

This makes me want to ship FavreMyRainbow some--

Cookie Da' Queen~