DarkShadow

Spiritwing251 asked for this, and yeah. This is going to be updated a lot more on weekends, and yeah. I love that theory btw ^^

Also, before you read; I'm sorry this one sucks, I'm not really able to focus on anything right now...

~Dark Steve's POV~

I place down the shadow stone in a machine, and finish the wiring, and then I place down the last thing; a lever. I smile brightly and then flick the lever on, and on the pedestal, Shadow Steve appears. I smirk and then turn the machine off, letting Shadow Steve stumble free from the machine, and then smiles at me. "Yes, master? What do you need?" Shadow Steve says and bows in front of me. 

I take his hands in mine, and then make him stop bowing. "Don't be so polite, Shadow Steve, it's just me," I say and then look at him; making him look into my red eyes. He smiles softly and then nods, a blush softly going on his face. 

"Y-Yes, master," he says and I pull him closer; making me and him standing inches away, and his breathing speeds up. I then push my lips up against his, kissing him softly. He blushes and kisses me back, both of our lips moving against one another in sync. We keep this going for a minute or two, before we pull away from one another, breathless. 

"I love you, master.." Shadow Steve says softly and I kiss his lips gently before pulling away, seeing him blushing. "Don't call me master," I start and he looks down. "I love you too, Shadow Steve," I whisper and kiss him again, and then pull away; and take him for what I brought him here for.

Well, one of the reasons I brought him here for. 

~~~

For anyone who likes the smut oneshots and didn't see yet, it's on a vacation. (Yes, vacation, fight me)

~Cookie