TheRainbowSpike

~Lucas' POV~

I get on Sabre's server again, seeing as it's been months since I last been on it. As soon as I get on, I see the area where the Rainbow Town once was. It's in complete shambles... All around, there is only a ton of craters, rocks and pebbles being about the only thing in my sight.

Then, some colors come into my view. I look up, and Rainbow Steve slowly steps forward. "L-Lucas..?" he asks. 

"H-Hey, Rainbow Steve..." I say softly, and Rainbow Steve looks at me in complete disbelief. 

"N-No... Sabre said you left and that you probably weren't ever coming back... This must be some sick dream..." Rainbow Steve says, starting to run off the opposite way. I rush after him, somehow managing to grab onto his hand to keep him from running. "Rainbow Steve, wait! It's me, Lucas!" I say, and he just shakes his head. 

"I thought I never was going to see you again..." he whispers, tears rolling down his cheek. "I didn't think I was going to ever be able to tell you something..." he says under his breath, and I look up at him. Then, I hug him, rubbing small circles on his back. 

"What is it?" I ask him softly, and he looks up at me. Then, to my surprise; something I've only dreamed of happens. Rainbow Steve kisses me. 

His face is probably bright red, and I feel my cheeks heat up from the kiss. I do as I always wanted to, I kiss him back. My one hand rests on his back, pulling him towards me; the other on his hip. His arms started around my neck, before his hands move and end up tossing my red hat to the ground. He runs his fingers through my dirty blonde hair, gently tugging at it as his fingers get caught on a knot in my hair. 

We pull away due to lack of oxygen, and he's panting slightly. "The thing I've always wanted to tell you is... I love you, Lucas..." Rainbow Steve says quietly, just audible. I smile at him, before pulling him into another passionate kiss. He kisses back immediately, this kiss being just as the other one. 

"I love you too, Rainbow Steve... I promise, I'll never leave again.." I say as soon as we pull away, and he smiles weakly. 

"You promise..?" 

"I promise..." I whisper, and my lips find his again for another kiss. 

~~~

I was working on a smutshot, and then decided I didn't like this for a smutshot, so I finished it here :P

Cookie Da' Queen~