FavreMyRainbow

This one was suggested by JanaFedon and ye! Also, I'm sorry for another song lyric one, I find them fun and a lil' bit easier--

Warning

Gore.

Read if you wish...

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Sabre and I get surrounded by all the bad guys we've defeated in the past, all of them with sinister looks on their face. We both stay there, standing our ground. "You should just give up now, evil won," Nightmare Steve says with a evil smirk on his face. Sabre scoffs in disgust, pulling out a iron sword. "Evil will never win for as long as I'm alive," he says, keeping his voice calm and collected when I know he's freaking out just as much as me. 

"Why don't we fix that then?" Plague Steve says with a evil grin, and then all the evil Steve's charge at us. Me and Sabre split up, avoiding the fireballs that Nightmare Steve shoots at us and all the other hazards that the evil Steve's try to kill us with. "You fascinated me," I hum softly as a run, seeing as nobody will hear me from all this ruckus. 

"Cloaked in shadows and secrecy," I say, thinking about Sabre. 

Something that looks nothing like a Steve, or anything I'm used to, just put me back together into 'Rainbow Steve : The one to save everyone'. Who are they? They're too... strange... to be normal here. 

"The beauty of a broken angel."

Fireballs continue to get tossed at the two of us, but Sabre hits them back towards Nightmare Steve and everyone else. Faceless then uses his powers to make himself look like Sabre, trying to make things harder on me but ending up making it harder on Nightmare Steve as he shoots fireballs at him.

Nightmare Steve hits one of the Sabre's with fireballs, knocking them down with a loud yell of pain. I pray that it wasn't actually Sabre, and thankfully it wasn't. Nightmare Steve doesn't realize it though, even when Faceless starts yelling out that it's him; and ends up destroying Faceless completely. 

"You idiot! That was Faceless!" Elemental Steve shouts at Nightmare Steve, who seems to almost look scared. Elemental Steve summons a lot of lightning on Nightmare Steve, probably enough that would kill me and would've instantly killed Sabre. 

Nightmare Steve falls down to the ground, coughing and seeming weak enough that a simple punch would destroy him. Then, Elemental Steve spams him with fireballs, killing Nightmare Steve completely. 

"Two down," Sabre says and I nod. We both make a quick plan through eye contact, knowing what do to. Sabre pulls out another sword, and then runs by me and tosses one of them to me. "We need to get them, now," Plague Steve demands in his creepy voice, and Elemental Steve starts to attack us. Dark Steve summons a lot of lightning all around, and Shadow Steve goes on the ground and starts to punch at me. (A gun shot went of right when I typed this, and I about threw my laptop--)

  I quickly continue to dodge his punches, knowing he'd give me the infection he used to give us a while back when Lucas was still with us. "I ventured carefully, afraid of what you thought I'd be," I sing quietly, thinking back on when I once followed Sabre around in the shadows, hiding from him since he was wanting to do the experiments on me, before he knew it was hurting me. 

"But pretty soon I was entangled."

He got me. He brought me down into the trap, and then ended up trapping me here. All the lava all around, it drains my energy I worked so hard to get back. I gave up basically everything, just to get back.