BlueBow

This video made me prepared to write another BlueBow!!!!!

Also,

Me: *Roleplaying two different things with two different people, watching youtube, and writing this all at once* MuLtItAsKiNg

~Blue Steve's POV~

Rainbow Steve starts to cry as soon as Red Steve says he ate 'Billy', and I sigh as I comfort him. "No, seriously, I ate him," Red Steve says and Rainbow Steve's sobs grow louder. Red Steve then pulls out another egg, and gently tosses the egg to Rainbow Steve. "But here's Phill," he says and Rainbow Steve smiles. "It's Billy's long lost brother!" Rainbow Steve says and I slap myself in the face.

"Can I change my group I'm in?" I ask jokingly, and Rainbow Steve seems to just ignore me. "Alright, well, get going," Red Steve says and I groan. Me and Rainbow Steve start walking, then realizing we have no way to get to the nether. 

An idea pops into my head, and we both walk back to Red Steve. "Can you help us get a nether portal? We'll give you the dragons breath if you do," I say and Red Steve turns and looks at me. "Grr, fine..." he says and we walk through the woods. 

After a minute or two we make it to the portal where we came out of, and then Red Steve starts to break Dark Steve's portal. As soon as he finishes breaking it, he makes the new one and starts walking away. Then, he must've remembered we never gave him the dragons breath, because he turns back around.

"Run!" Rainbow Steve shouts at me and runs into the portal. I turn around, seeing Red Steve charging towards me, and I run to the portal. I dive in, and pass through the dimensions.

Nausea flows through me, and I feel myself being transported to the other dimension. 

***

I fall forward as soon as I make it through, but my fall gets cushioned by something. Or someone.

I open my eyes to see netherrack around me, and I'm on top of Rainbow Steve. I blush brightly, and get off. "S-Sorry Rainbow Steve..." I say and get up, but Rainbow Steve pulls me back down. He wraps his arms around my neck, blushing softly, and then pushes his lips up against mine. 

I kiss back, nervous, seeing as this is my first kiss, and it lasts a hot minute. After a minute or so, we pull away, both of our faces as red as Red Steve's hair. He giggles, and I chuckle softly.

"I love you Blue Steve..." he whispers and my cheeks heat up more. 

"I love you too..."

~~~

Announcement!! Please don't request for a little bit. Just a few days. I have a bunch of requests piled up and I can't remember half of them, plus a few ideas. So, until I am down to one or two more requests, requests are closed. It's probably going to be sometime this weekend when I catch up, so yeah. Not long, just a few days. 

~KoOkIe CoOkIe