ElementalNight

Maggiebutton asked for this, and yeah! This made me miss Elemental Steve.. ;-;

~Nightmare Steve's POV~

Elemental Steve sends this telepathic message to me, telling me to come to the in-between. I send a message back, telling him I'm on my way there, and then I fly towards the hill that the portal is hidden in. The wind messes up my hair that I was just combing, but I ignore it. I don't want to anger Elemental Steve for being late, not again at least.

I hop down the hole as if I was Alice from 'Alice in Wonderland' (Fun fact: I've never seen Alice in Wonderland) and then get teleported to the in-between. Elemental Steve stands on the stairs like he always does, and I stand in the center. Bowing, I say, "You called for me, Master?" 

He steps down, all his elements swirling around at his fingertips. He continues to step down the stairs, until he's at my level, and then he walks a circle around me. I blush softly, but compose myself as he gets all the way around me again. He looks at me, placing his finger softly on his lips as he continues to ponder about something. "Is something wrong, Master?" I ask and he sighs. 

"Lately, Nightmare Steve, I've been feeling some.. feelings for someone," he says, and I feel my heart shatter. I mean, yeah, he doesn't treat me the best, but still, I have some feelings that are unresolved towards him. That's why I call him 'Master'. "I don't treat them the best, and I realize that, but that's the only way I know how to treat people anymore since Time Steve told me my ways were foolish and that we weren't ever going to see who or what created us. I doubt they like me back, but still.. I can't help but have these feelings for that person," Elemental Steve says, his voice going soft as he talks about this person. 

I nod along, understanding how he's feeling completely. "If you don't mind me asking, Master, who is this person you have feelings for?" I ask, my voice cracking. He looks up, and some of the water element swirls around the room from him simply snapping his fingers. 

"That person is.. you, Nightmare Steve," he says, and then presses his lips against mine. His hands rest on my hips, and my eyes widen before closing, and I kiss him back. I hear a slight jingle of elements floating around us, and I wrap my arms around his neck gently. His warm, soft lips full of life and my dry, chapped lips move against one another, letting our kiss be warm and welcoming. 

Elemental Steve pulls away, and has a look of.. sincerity, in his wonderful yellow eyes. "Uh.. sorry about that, Nightmare Steve, I probably should've ask--" I cut him off by speaking my own words. "Don't apologize for that, I like you too, Master," I say, expecting to get a slap to the face for cutting him off. 

I close my eyes, and I wait for the stinging of his hands slapping my bare skin, but it never comes. Instead, his soft lips captivate me once again, and I smile against his lips before kissing him back. For a few moments the kiss lasts, but oh so soon, he pulls away. He lovingly looks into my hideous, beet red eyes, and I smile softly. 

"I love you, Nightmare Steve," he says and kisses my cheek. 

"I love you too, Elemental Stev-- er, Master," I say, catching myself. He chuckles, "Call me Elemental Steve, my love,"

I blush softly, and he chuckles. I nod, understandingly, still foreign to him being nice to me, but smile softly.

~~~

I got home not long ago from a Mexican Restaurant, and it was amazing! I also got two new puzzles at Dollar Tree, so ye!

Ooh also! I got 351 followers as of now, so leave some questions for my Q&A if you wanna ask me anything!!

~KoOkIe CoOkIe