VoidBow

Seeing as I screwed up Gurnoor1234567's request, here we go

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Void Steve destroys Sabre, and I want to just drop down to my knees in defeat. But I couldn't, not with Void Steve here too. "Now, for you, Rainbow Steve," Void Steve smirks and steps forward, and then spawns tons of lightning on me.

But it wasn't to kill me.

It was the kind of lightning that teleports Steve's or players. As soon as the lightning clears, I see that I am where me and Void Steve were earlier. At the base he set up using his powers. Void Steve comes beside me, seconds afterwards, and then falls to the ground. 

Even though he's my enemy and he destroyed Sabre, I rush to his side and help him up. When he looks up at me I see a faint blush on his face, making me blush as well. Wild blows by the two of us, and it makes Void Steve's hood blow off his head; showing his gray colored hair and vibrant red eyes. 

We both stand up, still holding onto one another slightly. Our gaze hasn't been broke yet, and we slowly inch closer. We meet halfway, our lips locking for a slow yet passionate kiss. Our lips move against one another's in sync, making all of my anger fade away. 

This lovely kiss lasts for a minute or two, and then we both pull away; hazily looking at the other. My warm, ragged breath and his calm, collected breath mingle in front of our very faces. "I love you Rainbow Steve," he says softly and I rest my head gently on his shoulder.

"I love you too Void Steve," my voice is soft and a soft smile is on my face. Just by being with him, I forget all my pain and my worries.  

~~~

To be honest, I'm not in the mood to write today. I should upload something else in one of my books today, but don't expect much. Which book do you think I should update??

~KoOkIe CoOkIe