DoorBow <Part Two>

For the last one, I can't believe that 

A) People actually read it

B) People wanted more of it-- kattheawsomeisback is the person who straight up asked for a part two, so ye-

Heads up, this is weird af--

~Professor Red's POV~

Blue Steve disappears from Nightmare Steve, and the explosion blew the only way to open the door that Rainbow Steve is locked behind. Dang it! I mentally shout, looking around for some sort of way to get Rainbow Steve out. 

Then, my eyes land on my potion rack with all the potions I have that I made in the past and have yet to use. I look through them all, not seeing anything that would make it just break. So, I grab a random potion, tossing it at the door. The magical particles come from the door, and it seems to be moving; making me do a victory celebration. 

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

"I love you, Iron Door..." I whisper softly, continuing to lean on it. I smile weakly, and then something happens. Particles from the door, and it seems to almost vibrate on it's hinges. I immediately get up, looking at it in horror. Then, something completely unexpected happens. 

The door gets turned to something like me and Professor Red; like another Steve. For a moment, I just stare at them; my mouth gaped open and not able to close. "R-Rainbow Steve..?" they ask, and my smile grows. I rush towards them, hugging them tight. They smile softly, hugging me back. Tears of joy weld up in my eyes, and I smile brightly. 

"I love you too, Rainbow Steve..." the iron door says softly, smiling at me. Then, they lean down and kiss me softly, and I stand on my tippy toes as I kiss him back. 

~Meanwhile...~

Poor Professor Red, standing there and having to see that since he feels rooted to the ground, watching the entire thing lay out.  

~~~

I has another idea for another ship-- It's another song lyric one, but I love da' singer (wOaH, i LoVe A cOuNtRy SiNgEr?-- {I'm not trying to be rude, but I hate country music-- other than this one singer--}) I'll work on it now--

Cookie Da' Queen~