ThePositiveSpike (Part 1 of 2)

XxRoboticLauncherxX asked for this one, and yeah! My teeth are hurting from getting the dental work done, but oh well...

~Lucas' POV~

Lightning spawns on the Steve Temple, and when me and Sabre rush over there, all that is left is a bunch of fire inside a crater that is where the Temple once stood. "Green Steve..?" I ask quietly and Sabre places his hand on my shoulder. Two Steve's are viewing over what we are doing, both half yellow - half red, yet complete opposites.

While one has yellow on the top and red on the bottom, the other has red on the top and yellow on the bottom. The one with the red on top and yellow on the bottom catches my eye, a plus sign on his shirt and a loose plus sign necklace hanging on his neck.

The other one has a minus sign on his shirt and a small bracelet that glistens in the sun, with that I assume is a minus sign on the bracelet. My eyes wonder back to the first one, watching how the wind blows his perfect hair, and I feel my face heat up. I continue to watch him, trying to memorize his every movement. They lock eyes with me, making my blush worse, even though they are probably the ones who killed Green Steve. 

~Positive Steve's POV~

"Come on Positive, we destroyed the Green Steve, our mission is done," my brother says and I slowly pull my eyes away from the man wearing the red hat. Together, me and Negative Steve teleport away from the one server and back onto the one that is owned by the man in the chicken suit.

~~~

Hmm... I'll work on the part two someday soon, I just have a million requests to get through and I'm struggling. 

~KoOkIe CoOkIe